Crazy Locs will be LIVE 8pm 3/4/11 on The INDECENT the SLAPMASTER Show !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
awww Poor Juan....errr. I mean Jaun (john?)
you are wrong, we are doing this to a handicapped asian man, so its not only wrong, its racist too, a double whammy...see,we just dont give a fuck around here....by the way we dont like yer kind round here, you smell like beans...kick rocks.
are we assholes yes !! do we give a fuck ? NO !!!

Im going to go steal some candy from small children, throw things at blind people, and then if i feel up to it, tomorrow i'll go make fun of retarded children and imitate them...
do i think its funny? YES!! would I do it for hits? YES!!! would you expect sick minded, cruel, fucked up shit on a gangsta rap website called the Siccness...YES!!!!!

so kick rocks you fuckin lame.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Im going to go steal some candy from small children, throw things at blind people, and then if i feel up to it, tomorrow i'll go make fun of retarded children and imitate them...
do i think its funny? YES!! would I do it for hits? YES!!! would you expect sick minded, cruel, fucked up shit on a gangsta rap website called the Siccness...YES!!!!!

so kick rocks you fuckin lame.
and why would you do all this???

Because the Siccness......Is just like OAKLAND fool !

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
are we assholes yes !! do we give a fuck ? NO !!!

SIGGED CAUSE THAT SHIT IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN SICCNESS