Crazy Locs will be LIVE 8pm 3/4/11 on The INDECENT the SLAPMASTER Show !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
if he has mental problems that's fucked up.clowning on the mentally impaired is not a cool in my book.
first off...how the fuck did you misspell the name Juan you fuckin idiot...
this fools gonna join a gangsta rap website and his 3rd post he's already gettin sensitive.....i think new members should start off with a pink jacket and earn the right to take that shit off.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
if he has mental problems that's fucked up.clowning on the mentally impaired is not a cool in my book.
Its not clowning. Its giving this guy what he wants..a open door and opportunity to do what "HE" wants to do. Crazy Locs may be slow, takes meds, and is a little off but desurves a chance to be heard just like anybody else. Just being him self got him more popular then alot these rappers here in the Bay.

Dec 2, 2006
BBQ is fired up, tri-tip marinated, all in the name of crazy mutha fucking locs!

What happens if the kid really goes loc'd to the brain live on the show? You never know. He may want to solidify his legacy as the hardest tripple og double gangsta the south bay rap scene has ever known.

Ask what he wants to be remembered as?

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
aye for real though...make sure you got a straight jacket, some ritalin and seroquel on hand in case he loses it...

well, it seems that MRLIFTED, the one tha posted all the video, closed his account and some of the videos are gone...

QUESTIONS

Your first album, 5150 ...shows you in a wheel chair, were your legs injured as well or did you have trouble walking? I mean you were there for a 5150 charge not a car accident
Explain the title and the cover....Why did you call the album 5150 and what lead up to you being committed?

Do you do drugs? Weed? Liquor? cocaine? meth? Ritalin, seroquel,?
how does crazy locs like to party
(BONUS POINTS IF INDO GETS HIM COKED OUT or BLUNTED !!!!!!)

Since you have already worked with amazing artists like MC EIHT, TWISTA, AKON, YUKMOUTH,THE OUTLAWS, and ANDRE NICKATINA...who is next?

UPCOMING PROJECTS?

TALK ABOUT THE BATTLE WE HEARD WITH CRAZY LOCS FROM 408 AND HOW HE GAVE UP RAPPIN AFTER THE DEFEAT...THE BATTLE GOT 126,349 HITS IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS !!!

LIL WAYNE HEARD THE COMMENTS YOU MADE IN REFERENCE TO HIM BEING A BLOOD AND SAYS HES PLANNING TO DROP A DISS TRACK this is a rumor we heard frm Jimmy iovine when he was talking about the beef at a party in K-Fed's spot in malibu

WHEN IN CRAZY LOCS GOING ON TOUR?

Crazy Locs, over the past year you have become a rap phenomenon and we've heard about you signing to several different label, lets tak about the deals you have been offered ?

Locs, tell us how you came to realize yur rap talent...was it years of friends telling you how much talent you had? How did you get in the game?

We are looking to restart the East/West Coast Beef and want you to do a diss track aimed at Jay Z, Nas, and Justin Beiber to kick things off ?

Are you down for chasin a dream?

well, it seems that MRLIFTED, the one tha posted all the video, closed his account and some of the videos are gone...

a few gems from Youtube

the epic vein bustin freestyle

another Crazy Locs from the 408..?

Feb 10, 2011
first off...how the fuck did you misspell the name Juan you fuckin idiot...
this fools gonna join a gangsta rap website and his 3rd post he's already gettin sensitive.....i think new members should start off with a pink jacket and earn the right to take that shit off.
3rd post on a gangsta site looking for gangsta music and find shit like this?
clowning the mentally impaired is what you think is cool on a gangsta website, i think as a new member i should be able to say what i feel and right now i feel like this site is not made for gangsta rap.
more like drama.net

Feb 10, 2011
Its not clowning. Its giving this guy what he wants..a open door and opportunity to do what "HE" wants to do. Crazy Locs may be slow, takes meds, and is a little off but desurves a chance to be heard just like anybody else. Just being him self got him more popular then alot these rappers here in the Bay.
that's a lie your doing this for the hit's,it's pretty sad you will get more hits off this mentally impaired rapper then any other underground unknown rapper on this site.
i honestly hope he don't show knowing this is in fact a attempt to clown and not support him for trying.