COZMO PRODUCES PIMP C TRIBUTE ON BUN B'S NEW ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2004
congrats cozmo. hopefully we'll hear the track next month april 29, but i think bun-b's album got pushed back to may now. gotta give props to your track "can't sell dope 4eva" on yuks album. thats gotta be my favorite hardest(no homo) beat that put on replay in the whip. that type of beat reminds me of the good ol skool mid-90's west coast shit that mc eiht used to rap on, and surprisingly he's on the track too. man fuck rapalot for not properly mastering the album correctly. i really wanna hear this track mastered correctly with the vocals set a the right volume with the beat. do u have a mixed/mastered version of "can't sell dope 4eva" that sounds better than the retail version?
naw i dont got that..apreciate everything fam..

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
congrats, that's great news. i sent Pimp C's brother close to 30 trax, many of them came from producers right here on the siccness, but they never used any of them. i know they were real picky for this project, so big congrats to u for makin the cut

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Good shit cozmo, cant wait to hear the track, if this album is anything like the 1st trill cd, its definately worth every penny, imma cop it 4 sure

Nov 7, 2004
THANKS TO ALL YOU MAN..4 REAL..THE SICCNESS GOT LOVE 4 ME..I RESPECT IT....SLAP BOYZ IM LOVIN THE KEAK AND MATT BLAQUE SONG MAN..YALL GOT IT..WE GOTTA GET UP SOON..DJ PIMP U KNOW ITS ALWAY GOOD TO HEAR FROM U...WE GOTTA CONNECT ILL BE IN N.Y SOON...

Jan 6, 2006
yo coz another question i have, do you happen to have the original version of scarface's "suicide note" with some ol skool vocals in the background?? did you produce that version with those haunting vocals in it?? man it sounded really sick!!!(in a good way). if no one hasn't heard it, it's on scarface's "made" target "dvd" edition. when they played it during the behind the scenes session it blew me away even more, i was like dammit why didnt they leave the sampled vocals on the track?? it really sounded much darker with it.

May 22, 2005
That's the buisness family. You deserve everything that comes to you fam.
First Face and Now Bun. The sky is rhe limit for you fam!!!!!

Nov 7, 2004
yo coz another question i have, do you happen to have the original version of scarface's "suicide note" with some ol skool vocals in the background?? did you produce that version with those haunting vocals in it?? man it sounded really sick!!!(in a good way). if no one hasn't heard it, it's on scarface's "made" target "dvd" edition. when they played it during the behind the scenes session it blew me away even more, i was like dammit why didnt they leave the sampled vocals on the track?? it really sounded much darker with it.
HAHAHAHA..THAT'S CRAZY YOU HEARD THAT..YEAH ME AND TONE CAPONE DID THAT ONE..I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A DVD WIT THAT ON THERE..GOOD LOOKIN FAM..

Jan 6, 2006
man when "made" came out the best buy edition came with 3bonus tracks and target edition came with a "limited dvd". when i finally had the chance to watch the dvd man and heard the original version of "suicide note" with them haunting vocals played in the background im like holy shit!!! what's the name of the original song that you n tone sampled those vocals from?? im trying to hear the original sample since i doubt the original version of "suicide note" wont be released. lemme guess rapalot couldnt clear the vocal sample or were they too cheap to do it? if those haunting vocals stayed on the song it would made the song even hotter.