COZMO PRODUCES PIMP C TRIBUTE ON BUN B'S NEW ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2004
CHECK OUT BUN B'S NEW ALBUM TRILL 2..ANGEL IN THE SKY produced by COZMO..HERE'S THE TRACKLIST..I THINK THERE'S A NEWER ONE IF YOU FIND IT POST IT..THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S SUPPORT..THIS IS GONNA BE A BIG TRACK..

II Trill (prod. by Clinton Sparks)
That’s Gangsta feat. Sean Kingston (prod. by J.R. Rotem)
Damn I’m Cold feat Lil Wayne (prod by Chops)
You’re EVerything (ft. Rick Ross, 8 Ball & MJG) (Prod. by Mr. Lee)
Just Be Good to Me feat. Mya (prod by Bigg Tyme, Intl Red, & Bun B)
Swang on Em feat Lupe (prod by Enigma)
My Block (prod by Jazze Pha)
Get Yo Issue (prod by Bigg Tyme & Quest)
If It Was Up to Me feat Junior Reid (produced by Blackout Movement)
Keep It 100 (produced by Chops)
My Paper (prod by Bigg Tyme)
Pop It 4 Pimp feat Phatz & Webbie (prod by Mouse)
Underground Thang feat Chamillionaire & Pimp C (prod by Cory MO)
City of the Swang feat Mike Jones & Slim Thug (” “)
Soldierz feat The Middle Fingerz (prod by Khalil)
Angel in the Sky (Produced by Cozmo)

Nov 7, 2004
THANKS EVERYONE..IM TRYING MAN..I GOT SOME OTHER STUFF IN THE WORKS TOO..APRECIATE ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK..INDECENT I SEE YOU FAMILY..YOU BEEN GOING HARD FAM..LETS CONNECT..GOD BLESS.

Jan 6, 2006
congrats cozmo. hopefully we'll hear the track next month april 29, but i think bun-b's album got pushed back to may now. gotta give props to your track "can't sell dope 4eva" on yuks album. thats gotta be my favorite hardest(no homo) beat that put on replay in the whip. that type of beat reminds me of the good ol skool mid-90's west coast shit that mc eiht used to rap on, and surprisingly he's on the track too. man fuck rapalot for not properly mastering the album correctly. i really wanna hear this track mastered correctly with the vocals set a the right volume with the beat. do u have a mixed/mastered version of "can't sell dope 4eva" that sounds better than the retail version?

Feb 19, 2008
congrats cozmo. hopefully we'll hear the track next month april 29, but i think bun-b's album got pushed back to may now. gotta give props to your track "can't sell dope 4eva" on yuks album. thats gotta be my favorite hardest(no homo) beat that put on replay in the whip. that type of beat reminds me of the good ol skool mid-90's west coast shit that mc eiht used to rap on, and surprisingly he's on the track too. man fuck rapalot for not properly mastering the album correctly. i really wanna hear this track mastered correctly with the vocals set a the right volume with the beat. do u have a mixed/mastered version of "can't sell dope 4eva" that sounds better than the retail version?
mee too and cozmo wat kinda of equipment u use for your beatz