Cozmo - Coz Pacino - best cd of 2002

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
i'm listening to it right now, and while i see where your coming from cane, im just not feeling it to your extent. it is really good but i thought NE4 blew this outta the water easily. i know you dont think so, its not really being posted as an arguement, just as an opinion. maybe we just have different tastes yah know, you thought Wyclef was tight, i disagree...you thought Game Insane was weak, again disagree..you think cozmo is best of 2002...i disagree :p

:D

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
@Cane

And ill put you up on samethin else,the last 6 albums ive bought in the last year and a half from the Bay have been frisbies for my sahabs pit.Slide me a sample or samethin cus I aint spendin shit on a product my eardrums cant agree with first.Dig that.
psd - all i want
the jacka - the jacka
messy marv - turf politics
ba - block report
quinn's reposessions
jt - hustle relentless
and if you wanna jump a little outside of the yay...
2sav - sav'd out

that's 6 albums from the yay that's worth swoopin for really and if you like sac shit the 2sav is some slumpage.

Apr 25, 2002
cane: who gives a fuck what that jae-el kid listens to he probably just another lil back pack kid who thinks he knows the 5 elements of hip hop and there for knows rap and you dont.

May 10, 2002
JReezelle said:

psd - all i want
the jacka - the jacka
messy marv - turf politics
ba - block report
quinn's reposessions
jt - hustle relentless
and if you wanna jump a little outside of the yay...
2sav - sav'd out

that's 6 albums from the yay that's worth swoopin for really and if you like sac shit the 2sav is some slumpage.
PSD-Im not really feelin his shit

The Jacka-Wasnt impressed,none of the Mob Figaz have done anything spectacular outside there group effort

Messy Marv-Not a fan of him one bit

B.A.-Havent heard this yet,so i cant critique it

San Quinn-Ive NEVER liked this guy,muthafuckas be hypin him up too damn much

JT-Havent felt this guy in a long long while,especially his beats and lately all his recycled shit is annoying

I havent heard the 2Sav'd yet,so i cant knock it.Although ive heard its not as great as expected.

May 10, 2002
$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:
^You need to post somewhere else because you dont belong here

Your opinions suck

You obviously have no taste in the bay area rap scene
Didnt realize i couldnt have an opinion.MY BAD!!!!

Man I like the old school shit.IMP,UNLV,RBL(when they had that backyard funk),Cellski,EZSD,Lil Jazz,all the old Vallejo shit and so on.The Bay is watered down,has been for the past 6 years.You act like you dont know,cmon now blood.Comin at me sideways aint gonna get you far,knockin the next mans opinion is a form of hatin.I never disrespected you,yet you came at me faulty.What kind shit is that?

Apr 25, 2002
oh they got gangstas in marin county now....

unless he from marin city, isnt that in marin county, i was out there a few times

but marin county = richest county in califas

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
WTF -- he talked about a Car, and a Gun 2 times in less then a few bars..... SAME OL' SHIT

why he trien to be all mafia on his covor?

Apr 25, 2002
Mezzano said:
oh they got gangstas in marin county now....

unless he from marin city, isnt that in marin county, i was out there a few times

but marin county = richest county in califas
Marin City back in the days wasn't a very good neighborhood. But now they put up a lot of nice stores, and town homes out there the city dramatically changed. The crime rate has definitly dropped.

I grew up in the Canal in San Rafael we have a lot of immigrants over there. There were some gangs out there 18st and MS, they weren't really doing shit though.

I wonder where Coz is from?

Apr 25, 2002
If you like that Cozmo check out Gennessee's album when it drops, I think he said it's supposed to come out around the 4th of July. He played us some tracks a couple weeks ago and it's dope.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Got this cd and it is SOLID. The dude has talent like a mofucka and it is good to hear folks talk about the bay from another sound/perspective. & Gennessee is a savage ..... we will be working together real soon on some of his production.

my advice......"SWOOP THAT THERRR"

PR.