Cozmo - Coz Pacino - best cd of 2002

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
This shit is so damn heated, im tellin y'all right now that I guarantee this is a well worth yo money buy, this shit is on repeat/ random/ all ah dat shit EVERY CUT is bangin. Features from jt, gamblaz, killa tay and more, one drop scott on the beats do not sleep. I aint get shit for promotin this its just time albums like these start comin out in the bay again support this shit
Best of 2002 so far, also go pick up other heated cds like......

gangsta reese - full metal jacket
jacka - jacka

May 6, 2002
damn is it that tight? my cd should come in around next week or so, i have sittin in mp3 i aint even bumped, is it really that tight? imma have to check it out then

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
FIRE

YO IM ONE OF A KIND WITH A DANGEROUS MIND - ALL U CATS BETTER DUCK WHEN IM AIMIN THIS NINE - SHIT CHANGED NOW THE GAME IS MINE, AN IM LUVIN IT - DIRTY LIKE THE GOVERNMENT MY WHOLE CLICK THUGGIN IT - MY RAPS BUST GIVIN U A REASON TO RUN - I DONT THINK U WANNA SEE ME WHEN IM SQUEEZIN A GUN - OR SQUATTIN A BENZ HAVIN IT CLOCKIN THEM ENDZ - THUGGED OUT IN THE AVIREX ROCKIN THE TIMZ - "COZMO"

Re: FIRE

Mista CaNE said:
YO IM ONE OF A KIND WITH A DANGEROUS MIND - ALL U CATS BETTER DUCK WHEN IM AIMIN THIS NINE - SHIT CHANGED NOW THE GAME IS MINE, AN IM LUVIN IT - DIRTY LIKE THE GOVERNMENT MY WHOLE CLICK THUGGIN IT - MY RAPS BUST GIVIN U A REASON TO RUN - I DONT THINK U WANNA SEE ME WHEN IM SQUEEZIN A GUN - OR SQUATTIN A BENZ HAVIN IT CLOCKIN THEM ENDZ - THUGGED OUT IN THE AVIREX ROCKIN THE TIMZ - "COZMO"
Im not impressed with this verse by any means...same old shit everyones doin..."ima thug with my $100,000 car that i dont even really own and oh..by the way...ill kill you too...cus ima thug"....ridiculous...

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah Cozmo been on hella albums and compilations since the first time I heard him on the Killa Tay album. I think he has an original voice and got some ill spits. The last shit I heard him on was on the track off B.A.'s album with Jayo Felony. Raw shit. Hope his solo is real big. Where is Cozmo from?

Mista CaNE said:
delivery my dear watson + the beat dont hate b4 u hear it now.
So youre really tryin to pass off beats+delivery make a tight album????Uhhh...riiiiiiiiiiiiight...thats the muthafuckin problem these days...cats aint sharpening thier actual lyrics....just focusing on HOW they spit it...and what they spit it over...that shit is some 97 shit bro...you cant get by with that no more...i aint hatin...im statin facts and spittin opinions all in one...

May 10, 2002
@Cane

Did you write this?

delivery my dear watson + the beat dont hate b4 u hear it now.
If you did,then homeboy aint puttin nothin in your mouth.And I agree,that shit aint nothin special.And ill put you up on samethin else,the last 6 albums ive bought in the last year and a half from the Bay have been frisbies for my sahabs pit.Slide me a sample or samethin cus I aint spendin shit on a product my eardrums cant agree with first.Dig that.