Court-Dog questions...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
Anyone read hiz interview in the new Murderdog ??

so he aint cooh wit Sisko no mo or what ????

jus wonderin' cuz, in the interview he said....."my homeboy, the dude I was rappin' with, he jus had a real bad attitude. He was jus arrogant & there was jus a couple of things that led 2 the problem" [referring 2 the No Limit issue]

jus seemed funny 2 me that he wouldn't 'name' hiz homie in the article.....lol

also..........on the Court-Dog subject, why did 'Thugz Diary' say on the cover that itz 'enhanced'.............cuz mine aint........do anyone got the enhanced 1 ???......or waz it misprinted or somethin' ??

Also, iz Lynch featured on the 'KC Chief' album ???

cuz Lynch waz supposed 2 be on 'Thugz Diary'......internet sites listed it feat Lynch, but he aint on it..........

thankz in advance.....

Aug 26, 2002
lynch ain't on any of Court's albums........................
what's the deal with ccg, we breakin up
it was long overdue, I could only take so much
ever since then I been gettin papered up-CourtDog, Never Come for Me

court Dog is the tightest in KC period.............

Feb 3, 2003
Jesse is right. I used to work with Court and D Boy Records. CCG was a fall out over Mr. Serv On, and some of Skitso's troubles. Lynch is NOT on KC Chief. KC Chief has Rich the Factor, Bizzy Bone, S 2 the B, II-Sikc, Young Finesse, and some other KC cats. Court Dog's D Boy label will be doing a lot in the near future with 7th Sign Bizzy and Double R.

Jun 3, 2002
good lookin'.......I appreciate that playa..............

but why in every Court-Dog ad I see, hiz albumz alwayz say 'feat. Lynch"...............
That shit don't make no kinda sense. I'm lookin' @ tha new muderdog, & the Court-Dog ad for KC Chief sayz.....feat. Brotha Lynch Hung..........
I'm also lookin' @ an old ass murderdog wit the Thugz Diary ad, and it sayz feat. Brotha Lynch Hung............lol........
come on now, sup wit the false advertisement ????..............That would be a sic collabo fa'treal though.....................Iz he homiez wit JT ???......lol

that IISIKC cat should get a solo together.........on da real!

oh gheah, what about the enhanced Thugz Diary ???? Iz that jus false advertisement too ?????

Feb 3, 2003
Lynch was never on any of the albums, and was suppose to be. II Sikc is one of the coldest young cats out of KC, but Court is like a brother to him, and does not want to put his shit out yet. DOnt know why??

Feb 8, 2003
@ KC Ghost
I almost forgot to ask, Is Sisko going to drop that solo album?
Sisko had some talent he did all the beats for C.C.G and Courts past albums and also he did alot of beats on that Kansas City Cheif. In my eyes Court, Sisko, 2 Sikc is the best I heard so far out of Missouri. So is he still dropping or what? Also what happened to Sundae the female who flowed on the CCG: 100% Game album track called "THE G MY CITY MADE ME"? She came real tight on that one.

Feb 23, 2003
CESOLITO ARE YOU PLANING ON WORKING WITH ANY K.C. ARTIST?
WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON K.C.RAP AND DO SOME OF YOUR PATNAS LIKE K.C.MUSIC??

Feb 8, 2003
@Justin
Yeah I plan on working with some KC artist in the future as a matter of fact Jarell a artist on my label is originally from KC but moved out here. I respect KC there is alot of great talent. Alot of my partnas was sleeping on KC rap for a while until they heard those Tech 9ne classics albums. Theres only a matter of time and KC will be a major role in the mainstream music industry.

May 8, 2003
Young Pooh Loc said:
court dogg wants 2 be from bone so bad.he is 1 of the biggest bone clones ever.& he's really not that tight.LOL
Court been flowin like dat b4 Bone wuz thought ov, dat nigga need ta quit bullshittin wit da Lynch apperance doe. Court had "Court Dog iz Gonna Ball" on Lynch'z Now Eat soundtrack, datz da only thang affiliated wit Lynch I know ov.

Nov 6, 2002
-KC $lim- said:

Court been flowin like dat b4 Bone wuz thought ov, dat nigga need ta quit bullshittin wit da Lynch apperance doe. Court had "Court Dog iz Gonna Ball" on Lynch'z Now Eat soundtrack, datz da only thang affiliated wit Lynch I know ov.
LOL yea right clone dog was talkin about he the long lost bone.seems like he wanna be down wit the get down.& he came coo on now eat.