Court-Dog questions...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
I asked Court Dog all these questions and he died laughin...

1. False advertising of Lynch...Lynch made a verbal agreement and bullshitted on Thug Diary and KCC, but Court had started advertising before they came out. Lynch IS on the new Steel Here album on a song called "Bring The Pain"

2. Bone Clone...Court has always said that he was influenced by Bone,Do or Die, Twista etc....Court has rapped fast since he wrote his first rap..As for referring to himself as the long lost Bone member..BIZZY BONE used to call him that..Bizzy and Court were working on a group album called Mob Life when KCC came out. People dont know that Bone embrass Court Dog, Layzie bone and Bizzy Bone are on the new album...Promise

3. Sisko...Yeah Sisko and Court had a small fallen out but it wasnt over Serv-On.LOL But they are grown now and tight as ever and Sisko is known as Trone now and he is also on the new album AND Court is puttin out his new album too.

4. Thugz Diary..Yeah, he said Thugz Diary was suppose to be enhanced but the manufacturers fucked up and he didnt know until he received the first 5,000 cd's and tried it himself. He said fuck it cuz he had his distributor waiting and a release date to meet...he said that the manuf. did give him a discount though.

5. CCG..they are from Kansas City, Mo. Not Sacremento. Court is from the 40's and Sisko aka Trone is from Choteau "The Projects"

6. ll-Sikc..ll-Sikc is in the new Steel Here Movie and the reason he aint put an album out is cuz they waiting on the right time and climate. ll-Sikc is also starring in the new movie that they are shooting in Kansas City this winter.

Any more info go to www.myspace.com/courtdog816 www.themidwestdboys.com

And he said he didnt know his interview was out in Murder Dog and told me to tell yall thanks for the support cuz he tryna put the midwest as a whole on, and look for him on the COVER of Streetmasters magazine.

Jun 3, 2002
^^^HAHAHHAHAAAHAHAH!!!

u gon reply to this 3 y/o thread and act like that???......LOL!!!

False ad. of Lynch??...YES!...lol.....that was ganga fake!. At least have an interview about the false ad. about a Lynch feature on 2 different albums! ...I dunno, maybe 3 years try to shed light on that shit. Maybe thats jus too much to ask. Mafucaz cant read minds. And when did this 'Steel Here' Albam drop???

and PLEASE.........Like catz is supposed to know this?:::::

"Thugz Diary..Yeah, he said Thugz Diary was suppose to be enhanced but the manufacturers fucked up and he didnt know until he received the first 5,000 cd's and tried it himself. He said fuck it cuz he had his distributor waiting and a release date to meet...he said that the manuf. did give him a discount though"......

Niggaz wanted to know this...like.....maybe 3 years ago!!!...lol....I dunno.

Nov 13, 2004
BlessDaWizeguy said:
^^^HAHAHHAHAAAHAHAH!!!

u gon reply to this 3 y/o thread and act like that???......LOL!!!

False ad. of Lynch??...YES!...lol.....that was ganga fake!. At least have an interview about the false ad. about a Lynch feature on 2 different albums! ...I dunno, maybe 3 years try to shed light on that shit. Maybe thats jus too much to ask. Mafucaz cant read minds. And when did this 'Steel Here' Albam drop???

and PLEASE.........Like catz is supposed to know this?:::::

"Thugz Diary..Yeah, he said Thugz Diary was suppose to be enhanced but the manufacturers fucked up and he didnt know until he received the first 5,000 cd's and tried it himself. He said fuck it cuz he had his distributor waiting and a release date to meet...he said that the manuf. did give him a discount though"......

Niggaz wanted to know this...like.....maybe 3 years ago!!!...lol....I dunno.
Dog I think you puttin a bit on it...It aint like he had Lynch advertised on the ALBUM cove. I mean dam!! One ad that came out months before the album did. And if niggaz was pissed off bout the cd they should have returned it. And Steel Here is a movie and soundtrack. The album drops Oct 17 and the movie will hit dvd stores and cable this fall as well....Just so you dont think its false advertisment go to the website and view the trailer.