COPWATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
U.S. Marshals refuse to return 200K to Minneapolis man

Since that November 2012 day, all charges have been dismissed against the store’s clerk, Mokrane Rahim, and a Hennepin County district judge ordered the return of his seized property. But a year later, U.S. marshals are still baby-sitting the biggest haul from the investigation: $200,020 in cash, discovered by police in Rahim’s New Brighton bedroom.

After the case failed in state court, U.S. Attorney Andrew Luger filed a lawsuit against the money so it could be forfeited under federal law.

“It is possible to have a civil case, a forfeiture action, without a criminal case attached to it,” said Tasha Terry, a spokeswoman for Luger. “As far as the specifics on this case, we are moving forward with this forfeiture.” Terry would not say anything else.

In fact, no one who knows about this case wants to say much about it.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Police are the BIGGEST gang in AmerKKKa! ...I am LESS scared of the B's & C's or the northerners & southerners in my hood.

I feel more embraced by local gangs than these maggots & I dont even gangbang!

I dont care who or what says "they are just doing their job"

FUCK THAT.

FUCK ALL POLICE

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2014
Police are the BIGGEST gang in AmerKKKa! ...I am LESS scared of the B's & C's or the northerners & southerners in my hood.

I feel more embraced by local gangs than these maggots & I dont even gangbang!

I dont care who or what says "they are just doing their job"

FUCK THAT.

FUCK ALL POLICE
I definitely feel more scared for my safety when im pulled over by a cop than when im walking into a goddam taqueria with a bunch of surenos outside.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
NY "Heroes" Bust Into Wrong House, Shoot Unarmed Cowering Woman In Chest

HEMPSTEAD, NY — An innocent woman hid in a closet when armed strangers unexpectedly broke into her apartment. While cowering in fear, she was discovered by one of the intruders — actually a police officer raiding the wrong address — who promptly shot her in the chest after opening the closet door. - See more at: NY Heroes Bust Into Wrong House, Shoot Unarmed Cowering Woman In Chest | The Daily Sheeple

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento