COPWATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2015
Of course their unions would fight it and I'm not going to pretend to know a whole lot about labor laws but average people have their wages garnished all the time (child support & defaulted student loans as a couple examples) so how would it violate labor laws? From what I understand if it's under court order, which it could be filed as if their actions were deemed illegal or unjust, then I don't see how it would.

Like I don't think that will ever happen, just think it's a good idea.
The reason they won't is because the cops work for the city. When the city hires police officers, they limit the employment liability. For example, when someone works for Toys R Us and a customer slips on the wet floor mopped by an employee (let's say, Rashid), then Toys R Us doesn't sue Rashid for the settlement they paid out caused by the wet floor.

The labor unions won't let it happen because it cuts into their monthly dues that they collect and give to Democrat politicians through lobbyists and Super PACs. There is a lot more to labor laws everyone can learn a lot from their government websites if they care to look.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It was a stupid question anyway. The only way you get shot is when you charge a cop with a weapon, or repeatedly refuse an officers orders while trying to evade a felony, as is the case in all of these police shootings. I posted the data above, you can choose to ignore it or you can continue your immature hate mongering.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
No one's going to bother looking at the data, but you should. I think you'll find the sensationalist picture the media has been painting with cherry picked anomalies is much different than what's actually occurring. I think the majority of police are doing a great job.
I actually am looking at it. I filtered it so I can look at the unarmed deaths.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I actually am looking at it. I filtered it so I can look at the unarmed deaths.
Let me know if you find anything where anybody died for no reason at all lol.

511/683 involved deadly weapons, yeah lets ignore that.
329/683 involved firearms / most of the time actual firing at the officers. forget about it, doesn't fit the agenda.

That leaves about 25% of incidents. Let's see how many involved felonious / combative behavior, or actually lets just ignore that. Let me see those anomalies, the two or three times where an officer fucked up real bad, that's what gets people to click articles / is what raises ratings. That's what we see in this thread. Also, ignore the fact that the officers are being criminally prosecuted in those cases as well.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Let me know if you find anything where anybody died for no reason at all lol.
Aside from those being hit by police cars (for no reason at all) there are quite a few. In fact, the first one that pops up (if you also filter by most recent) is a guy who went into the police station for help but left dead. I heard about the story a couple of days ago and there are reports that he was on drugs during the time he asked for help or had been on them. Then we have DuBose, who was not committing a felony when he was killed. Then there is Kris Jackson and Salome Rodriguez Jr (cop shoots him and bounced to mexico.) So yeah, there are quite a few where the people died for no reason at all. Then there is the "allegedly" aspect of it all. The cops alleged certain things happened but how do we know it happened as they said it did?

Feb 8, 2006
Aside from those being hit by police cars (for no reason at all) there are quite a few. In fact, the first one that pops up (if you also filter by most recent) is a guy who went into the police station for help but left dead. I heard about the story a couple of days ago and there are reports that he was on drugs during the time he asked for help or had been on them. Then we have DuBose, who was not committing a felony when he was killed. Then there is Kris Jackson and Salome Rodriguez Jr (cop shoots him and bounced to mexico.) So yeah, there are quite a few where the people died for no reason at all. Then there is the "allegedly" aspect of it all. The cops alleged certain things happened but how do we know it happened as they said it did?
kris jackson who got shot in tahoe was unarmed fleeing thru a window and the officer never gave a verbal warning or command ( according to the witness)
problem is only man in sky knows what really happened in all of these instances