COPWATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
MAN RAMMING SEATTLE POLICE AND LATER GETTING SHOT
Ramming 0:13 Shooting 2:23
The Seattle Police Department released a video related to an ongoing investigation into an officer-involved shooting early Friday. The first video shows the driver of a grey Mazda ramming a patrol car
on Interstate 5. The second video, recorded minutes later, shows the fatal encounter between the suspected driver of the Mazda, a 27-year-old man armed with a knife, and a Seattle police officer.Around 4 AM, a grey Mazda sedan crossed over Interstate 5 before slamming into the back of a Seattle Police patrol car.

The officer’s vehicle was knocked into the traffic median, and the Mazda sped away from the scene.

Police began searching for the car and, about a half-hour later, a patrol officer spotted a grey Mazda parked closely behind a large truck in the 6500 block of Ravenna Avenue.

The officer stopped his patrol car, checked the license plate, and approached the Mazda.

The officer moved toward the car, announced his presence and informed the driver he was being audio and video recorded by his patrol

vehicle’s camera system.The suspect suddenly ran toward the officer, raising a 10-inch knife up over his head
- See more at: http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=245_1437183152#sthash.Sp6HkN98.dpuf

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
MAN RAMMING SEATTLE POLICE AND LATER GETTING SHOT
Ramming 0:13 Shooting 2:23
The Seattle Police Department released a video related to an ongoing investigation into an officer-involved shooting early Friday. The first video shows the driver of a grey Mazda ramming a patrol car
on Interstate 5. The second video, recorded minutes later, shows the fatal encounter between the suspected driver of the Mazda, a 27-year-old man armed with a knife, and a Seattle police officer.Around 4 AM, a grey Mazda sedan crossed over Interstate 5 before slamming into the back of a Seattle Police patrol car.

The officer’s vehicle was knocked into the traffic median, and the Mazda sped away from the scene.

Police began searching for the car and, about a half-hour later, a patrol officer spotted a grey Mazda parked closely behind a large truck in the 6500 block of Ravenna Avenue.

The officer stopped his patrol car, checked the license plate, and approached the Mazda.

The officer moved toward the car, announced his presence and informed the driver he was being audio and video recorded by his patrol

vehicle’s camera system.The suspect suddenly ran toward the officer, raising a 10-inch knife up over his head
- See more at: LiveLeak.com - Man ramming Seattle Police and later getting shot
The guy probably feared for his life which is why he probably raised the knife. But he brought a knife to a gun fight and it didn't last long.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Choctaw Activist Found Dead In Miss. Jail Cell After Traffic Fine Arrest

Rexdale W. Henry, 53, long-time civil-rights activist and beloved leader in his Choctaw community, was found dead in his cell in the Neshoba County Jail in Philadelphia, Miss., sparking family and friends to seek an independent autopsy, reports Jackson Free Press.

Henry’s body was flown to Florida for an independent autopsy paid for by anonymous donors. His friends, long-time civil rights activists John Steele and Diane Nash, co-founder of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), are helping Henry’s family with their independent probe.

Read below for more from the Jackson Free Press:

Henry, a member of the Choctaw tribe and a lifelong community activist, coached stickball and had been a candidate for the Choctaw Tribal Council from Bogue Chitto the week before his arrest on July 9 for failure to pay a fine.

“At a time when the nation is focused on the terrible circumstances of the brutal death of Sandra Bland, it is critical to expose the many ways in which Black Americans, Native Americans and other minorities are being arrested for minor charges and end up dead in jail cells,” McDonald said in a statement.

This is not the first time that an activist has turned up dead after a stay in the Neshoba County Jail.

On June 21, during the Freedom Summer of 1964, three civil-rights activists—James Chaney, Andrew Goodman and Mickey Schwerner— were booked into the Neshoba County Jail on minor (and bogus) charges. The trio soon vanished and their bodies were discovered in a dam 44 days after they went missing.

The jail has since been moved, but its legacy remains firmly rooted in 1964 and Mississippi is still burning.

Indianz reports:

According to the Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice, Native Americans ages 25-35, 35-44 and 20-24 represent four of the top five groups most likely to be killed in law enforcement incidents. They accounted for 1.9 percent of victims in police killings even though they represent less than 1 percent of the entire population.”The racial group most likely to be killed by law enforcement is Native Americans, followed by African Americans, Latinos, Whites, and Asian Americans,” the August 2014 report stated.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Tensing | Hamilton County Prosecuting Office

Here's the full video in which you see the officer immediately formulating his "I was dragged by the car" narrative. A lot of cops seem to be nudging him to say he's hurt and needs medical attention but dude seems clueless. Also there is zero attempt at medical treatment or any concern for the driver.
At 19:30 one of the city police officers (the officer that shot him was a campus police officer - and nowhere near the campus) points to his body cam and asks if it will record over itself if it keeps going for long enough.

Jul 12, 2002
By the way him and the other officer that arrives shortly after both blatantly lied in their report saying that the first cop was dragged before shooting which obviously is not the case. The other cop should be charged as an accessory to murder or something along those lines.
They need to make a special felony crime for cops who lie in their reports to back-up another cop's lies.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's highly unlikely but I think even those in power know they better start holding cops more accountable for their actions or shit is really going to hit the fan soon.

Whenever there is a settlement of some sort on actions done by the police that are not found to be legal the officer(s) involved should have their wages and pensions garnished to the amount of the payout. I guarantee you 100% police brutality would plummet.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
or shit is really going to hit the fan soon.
lol it already has, theres been two cities burned to the ground, racial tension is at an all time high, things are already out of control. but the jews got their groovy footage and increased ratings, then its back to kaitlyn jenner and tom brady and tom cruise, let the goy eat each other up and let the rich get richer

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol it already has, theres been two cities burned to the ground, racial tension is at an all time high
lol @ burned to the ground... k

And yeah racial tension when being stopped by the cops might be at an all time high or close to it but I'd say as a whole race relations are better than they were say oh you know even 20 or 30 years ago. Go much further back than that and you make yourself look even dumber with that statement.

May 2, 2015
It's highly unlikely but I think even those in power know they better start holding cops more accountable for their actions or shit is really going to hit the fan soon.

Whenever there is a settlement of some sort on actions done by the police that are not found to be legal the officer(s) involved should have their wages and pensions garnished to the amount of the payout. I guarantee you 100% police brutality would plummet.
Good idea but that violates all kinds of labor laws and the unions would never let that happen.

Jul 12, 2002
This officer is going down. I like the fact that the chief from his own department pretty much disowned him after seeing the video. It at least leaves some hope that we're getting somewhere in the battle against corrupt police.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Good idea but that violates all kinds of labor laws and the unions would never let that happen.
Of course their unions would fight it and I'm not going to pretend to know a whole lot about labor laws but average people have their wages garnished all the time (child support & defaulted student loans as a couple examples) so how would it violate labor laws? From what I understand if it's under court order, which it could be filed as if their actions were deemed illegal or unjust, then I don't see how it would.

Like I don't think that will ever happen, just think it's a good idea.