COOPER CARLISLE NOW A RAIDER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
you dont need just a QB to play well.......you need an offense of line to keep that fool off his ass and a RB that can produce......

raiders will NOT win 10 games this season and i will eat dog shit if they win more then 8.......be realistic with your selfs people.....

Apr 25, 2002
It's funny how raider fans complain when people don't come in and give props for a pickup that wouldn't be considered a good one on any other team. They want you to come in and say "good pickup" whether it's true or not and if you give them a realistic point of view like thascary1 did they cry about how "you never have anything good to say about the raiders." Well, if they'd make good acquisitions or even decent moves they might get props for it. I gave them props on signing Jeremy Newberry and Dominic Rhodes, but Newberry is a little questionable because he is injury prone and Rhodes is a good backup but I don't know how well he'll produce for the raiders, he's not a great back. Other than that, they haven't made any moves to give them props on.

So raider fans, stop complaining when people point out the real with your team.

Feb 7, 2006
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
MAN WOULD ARE U TRYING 2 SAY IM BEING REALISTIC IF OUR OFFENSE IS BETTER AND IF RUSSELL/WALTER PLAY GOOD THEN WE SHOULD'NT LOSE MORE THAN 4 GAMES.IM NOT SAYING WERE GONNA GO TO THE SUPERBOWL OR NOTHING LIKE THAT.SHIT I DIDNT SAY THEY WERE GOING 16-0 DID I.
you didn't say super bowl but 13-3 is fuckin ridiculous. you might as well said 16-0.
raiders o-line still needs work, so does the running game. it takes longer for offenses to gel than defenses. add maybe a rookie qb and rookie head coach to the mix. and don't say yeah well raiders got d, cuz if it meant something, they woulda did better than 2 wins last year

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
We'll see what happens fellaz... we're addressing that offensive line. I think it's the best free agent pickup so far this season. A 6'5 300 pound guard? And he's schooled with up to date blocking schemes (cut blocking, zone blocking)? I said it a while ago... not matter what the Raiders do, fools are going to come in here and hate regardless.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
not complaing never wanted fake props ive already discussed what i meant with scary and so did he..so its not an issue that needs to be adressed anymore....im a RAIDERS fan since i was six..for 20 years ive dealt with hating from my fam wich was mostly niner fans.... i always ask people taht when i hear shit come out there mouth about my team cuzz most of the time its just mindless raiders sux talk..even when they went to the superbowl so i ask them ..so what do u really know and i never get intelligent reasons ..but like i said it aint nothing imm a trip off here...

Nov 7, 2002
Rhodes and Jordan will do fine with a better offensive scheme and a younger fb in griffen. They have made three veteren pic ups on the o-line plus i still think they have young talent aready on the team just need better coaching. Not saying they are going to win the super bowl but they will be much better you can bet on it. Maybe even a playoff contender with that strong defense all depends on how well there offense improves and who they pic on draft day.

Apr 25, 2002
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
WASNT RHODES A BIG PART WHY THE COLTS WON THE SUPERBOWL?
The Bears' weak ass defensive scheme was the "big part why the Colts won the SuperBowl." Peyton was calling running plays and short passes when he saw that the Bears were playing deep. Rhodes and Addai were the backs who got the credit, but if anybody is responsible it's Peyton Manning. Any decent back could have racked up yardage on a defense that is playing deep because of fear of the deep pass. The Bears weren't worried about Addai or Rhodes, they were worried about Peyton bombing to Harrison and Wayne. And the fact that Peyton calls plays that are going to work because he knows how to read defenses was a huge part of Addai and Rhodes being so successful in that game, and it's also the reason he got the MVP award and not Addai or Rhodes.

Like I said before, Rhodes is a decent back, but don't give him too much credit. He's not gonna turn your running game into a respectable one by himself. He is better than LaMont Jordan, but that doesn't say much.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
MAN WOULD ARE U TRYING 2 SAY IM BEING REALISTIC IF OUR OFFENSE IS BETTER AND IF RUSSELL/WALTER PLAY GOOD THEN WE SHOULD'NT LOSE MORE THAN 4 GAMES.IM NOT SAYING WERE GONNA GO TO THE SUPERBOWL OR NOTHING LIKE THAT.SHIT I DIDNT SAY THEY WERE GOING 16-0 DID I.
SO YOUR SAYING THE RAIDERS ARE GOING TO GO 13-3....................................................................................................................

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHA PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN THEN POST

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm a raiders fan. I don't pay attention to any offensive line except my own and I can see that ours clearly sucks. we have to get it fixed before addressing anything else on the team (as far as players go) and we have to get some good offensive coaching. our schemes were dumb as fuck last year.

what I don't get is how people could seriously talk that much shit about the raiders. if anyone were to pay attention to any raider game they could see that those were the only problems with the team. that and motivation, towards the end of the game the players would see that the coaches aren't doing shit to change shit to try to win and would give up. our defense was one of the best in the league, but if we don't have an offense then they're gonna stay on field all day and tire out.

But its all expected.....I'm a Raider fan and will take all the hate you bastards dish out

Jun 1, 2002
have fun with him.

VERY VERY weak pass blocker, and an "ok" run blocker. will not move the pile forward for you 1 bit, and can't pick up a blitz if his life depended on it. Outside of Foster he was our worst o-lineman last year.
UPPIN THIS TO REST MY CASE ON COOPER CARLISLE. HE ENDED UP SOLID!