COOPER CARLISLE NOW A RAIDER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
have fun with him.

VERY VERY weak pass blocker, and an "ok" run blocker. will not move the pile forward for you 1 bit, and can't pick up a blitz if his life depended on it. Outside of Foster he was our worst o-lineman last year.

Jun 1, 2002
thascary1 said:
have fun with him.

VERY VERY weak pass blocker, and an "ok" run blocker. will not move the pile forward for you 1 bit, and can't pick up a blitz if his life depended on it. Outside of Foster he was our worst o-lineman last year.
LIKE I SAID WE NEEDED HIM!

Mar 16, 2005
ECOSE said:
scary1 do u ever have anything good to say about the raiders???
or do u research/know just all the crappy things?

well for 1 I am a Broncos, so not only to I know the raiders from division, I also know Cooper from him BEING ON OUR TEAM.

Mar 16, 2005
ECOSE said:
scary1 do u ever have anything good to say about the raiders???
or do u research/know just all the crappy things?
Also what good is there to say about a team going on a 3 year losing streak to thier whole division, and that only won 2 games...do you want me to say good job with the #1 pick?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
All that crap about the Raiders upgrading their o-line.... well this cat is well schooled in "cut blocking" LOL....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i know he's a broncos fan but i dont see its nessesary to bag on the raiders every raider thread. i mean if it was broncos thread fine but to constantly come in raiders threads to hate just a lil too haterish for me...
my e-feelings are getting hurt..lol..seriously... not really

Mar 16, 2005
ECOSE said:
i know he's a broncos fan but i dont see its nessesary to bag on the raiders every raider thread. i mean if it was broncos thread fine but to constantly come in raiders threads to hate just a lil too haterish for me...

Ecose...I don't hate just to hate....it's actually more realism than hate.

The homerism by Raiders fans is what should concern you more. If you listen to Radier fans only you would think the team only needs to address the qb spot with a rookie and the rest of the team is fine, and playoffs and super bowl glory await in 9 months from now.

What I am bringing (and the other "haters"), is actually real spit to a VERY homeristic point of view.

You don't see me making threads saying...WE GOT BLY ALL IS WELL SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME.....No because I am real and know we need to address the d-line as well as another o-linemen.

I don't read Chiefs fans saying YES WE ARE TRADING TRENT GREEN...Croyle here we come playoffs! They know they have other issues as well.

So seriously the "hate" is only here because the homeristic nothing is worng attitude of most raider fans.

Now I say most because ther are a few here keeping it real, but seriously look at most these threads from a non-raiders"fan viwew and try to take them seriously.

Mar 16, 2005
ECOSE said:

but this isn't too homerish for you?

BIG DEEBO 559 said:
MY PREDICTION IS WELL BE 4-0 IN PRE-SEASON AND REGULAR SEASON 12-4 OR 13-3 IT ALL DEPENDS HOW GOOD OUR LINE AND HOW GOOD JAMARCUS RUSSELL/BRADY QUINN PLAY?GO RAIDERS.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
MAN WOULD ARE U TRYING 2 SAY IM BEING REALISTIC IF OUR OFFENSE IS BETTER AND IF RUSSELL/WALTER PLAY GOOD THEN WE SHOULD'NT LOSE MORE THAN 4 GAMES.IM NOT SAYING WERE GONNA GO TO THE SUPERBOWL OR NOTHING LIKE THAT.SHIT I DIDNT SAY THEY WERE GOING 16-0 DID I.