CONGRATULATIONS BIG KRIZZ ON HIS FIRST BORN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2006
s9992017 said:
Congrats Bigg Krizz

Critical Bill is fucking gay. especially that mf guitar player
what's the hate for?

i am not into that music, bu8t i give them respect for doing something different, and making it sound good.

if you're a tech fan, you gotta at least feel that,, if you don't, do you even LISTEN to what tech talks about, not hear it i mean LISTEN to it.

they at least got the balls to get up there and try something new, stop the hate

Aug 21, 2002
Thats whats up... A baby Kalico!

I just had a new baby girl 3 weeks ago, so theres a lil' MasZive running around too... Hahaaa... Maybe Baby Kaliko and Baby MasZive can do a collabo on a track called. Wahhhhhhhh!!!!"

Dec 5, 2005
Yup it's finally happened.. i remember Krizz telling me about this at the hotel in Anderson,CA.. He said any time soon. Congrats Krizz. Now it's time to work on that "Funkra" album. I don't know if someone already posted it or not.. but those other rappers of Hustle Mania or what ever.. Well it is Hustle Mania.. but it's 'Gritsitory' And 'La Flora'.. heres Grits page.. www.myspace.com/gritsitory

Sep 16, 2002
Krizz made a surprise appearance at The Galaxy Theatre in Santa Ana, Ca. the other night... I got to see a pic of his new born child! The baby's really cute...LOL, Tech and everyone was joking around with Krizz since his first born's half black and half mexican. Tech was like:"ENNNNRIIIIQUEEE!", talking about quencenieras (spelling?) and shit and I was like:"Damn, BLACK-XICAN!". BUt yeah, I congratulated Krizz and I congratulate him once again on this board. MUCH LOVE, KRIZZ!

Feb 18, 2006
is it true that the child was born on 6-6-06? thats what tech said at the cleveland show on the 10th, kaliko wasnt there for obvious reasons, still one hell of a show, commin back to cleveland on 8/1/06 hope to see some people there! we have a devil child of an angellic voiced father :|

Jul 5, 2003
Hmm....well maybe he left that day and the labor went into the next morning or somethin. All I know is that he had to skip the SaKraMentO show because his child was being born.

Jul 5, 2003
The "devil child" comment isnt really THAT big of a deal. It wasnt meant to be rude. It was just the coincidence of him having the kid on that day (I guess the child was born on that day). Thats all. I thought the comment was funny myself. Go ahead and get mad at me for it....whatever.

What is up with everybody being so damn arguementive over trivial issues? I mean come on, its not like the words on the computer screen really mean anything other than somebody's comments, opinions, and/or thoughts. Yall need to quit trippin over dumb shit like this. Peace and God bless.

p.s. kansascitycat (or anybody here for that matter) - dont jump all over me for simply stating MY opinion on the stupidity of this "issue".

Jul 5, 2003
And one more thing....I DO NOT have any problems with anybody here and want to make sure that people know that I'm not "singling out" anybody either because that's just dumb.

Sep 30, 2002
I was simply stating the truth, if you said that to Krizz it would piss him off. Krizz will tell you he is a "church boy" at heart. On another note I talked to his mother the other day and she said baby is doing well.