CONGRATULATIONS BIG KRIZZ ON HIS FIRST BORN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2003
CONGRATULATIONS BIG KRIZZ ON HIS FIRST BORN / Sacramento - Orangevale Concert!

I just wanted to say congratulations on Big Krizz Kaliko's first born! He missed the Sacramento / Orangevale show last night because he had to fly out to be there. I dont know any more information than that, Tech N9ne announced it himself at the beginning of his set. My homeboy J-Roc opened the show proper! Props to him for doing so. Grimm Reef, Im not a hater, I just think that there should have been better talent there than him and his two buddies. They were SLIGHTLY OK. After them was Hustlemania or Hustlematic....I dont know. Anywho, it was a duo comprised of two artists (obviously), one female, one male, who I cant remember the names of. They were pretty good. Then came on Strange Music's newest signee, Critical Bill. They are a white rock band with a black frontman rapper / rock singer. THEY ROCKED! Their CD releases in September if I remember correctly. I dont know if it was confirmed here, but Tech's new disc Everready: The Religion WILL be released in July. BE ON THE LOOKOUT LIKE I KNOW YALL FELLOW THUGGALOS / TECHNICIANS WILL! Tech finished off the show, tearin it up and gettin crowd exhausted by the end of the first track! Again, CONGRATULATIONS BIG KRIZZ KALIKO!

p.s. Hope there isnt any information here that could get me banned....if there is....I am unaware of it. PLEASE let me know! Appreciate it!

Jul 5, 2003
Yeah I know what you mean, Im just reporting what was said by everybody from Strange Music during the show. I hope it's true. Tech WAS onstage when it was announced and didnt say anything different.