Confirmed Tech N9ne coming to Florida.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Let's look at it in THIS context...
why don't you 2 just IM each other instead of going back and forth, get off me and Zero.Media's nuts with that messageboard feuding shit.
Then....
I don't have the freedom to type whatever I want just cause the "all mighty" Shep said so??? who the fuck are YOU to think that you can control what I type about,bitch??? yeah... cause all you do is BITCH...It's called an OPINION.... I don't go on your posts trying to tell you what to type.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
mizzouplaya said:
^^ thats what i was thinkin

and what is this "enhanced" nonsense identity...just curious
i remember some applicatiosn asked for it when i applied for school

if you take it more than once your "enhanced" score is the best score from each area (reading, lang, math, science)

so like the second time I got a 31...i had like a 33 reading, 32 math, 30 science & 30 lang (or something like that)

but...the first time I took it I only got like a 28 which included a 34 on the language part (but only like 24, 25, & 28 on the other parts)

so....average the lang score from the first time and the other scores from the second time and i got 32

not that any of it matters...i'm getting my masters now and am surrounded by people 10X smarter than I am who did worse. standardized tests are mostly bunk...

Oct 9, 2002
Ahh i gotcha i got fucked on that.....

I got a 29 three different times.... my enhanced woulda been 32.

science went from 32 to 26 and english went from 24 to 32 screw that shit i wanted bright flight lol.

You are right though there are hella smart peeps in grad school at MU