Confirmed Tech N9ne coming to Florida.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2003
I hope everybody down south is ready for Tech N9ne to infect the area. Tech N9ne will be doing shows in Atlanta and Orlando at the House of Blues some time late August. I need everybody in Florida and Georgia to start promoting like fucking crazy. Request at radios pass out promo Material if you have it anything you can. We got to get it live in Florida so Tech N9ne will come to Florida more often. F.T.I.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
MizeryU said:
its from Mizzou stupid bitch
and me saying misery was a pun dumbass. you know what a pun is, right? a play on words. you ever been to springfield, it does suck, that's why i called it sprinfield, misery jackass. how the fuck did you get into college.... ahhh.. must be an athlete, have fun in your tv class

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
MizeryU said:
fuck you i got a 24 on the ACT once when i had been up all night smokin blunts n drinkin n shyt

sprinfield, misery? what the? get back to modin your boards bitch
and a 24 is such a great score :rolleyes:

and MizeryU is so creative....

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
anybody could score that well drunk and/or high. it's not like it's something that you just learned, it's shit that you've been taught all through middle and high school. don't blame me cause you're a tard

Sep 16, 2002
damn MizeryU and Shep...lovers quarrel,huh??
ya fuckin bitches....why don't you 2 just IM each other instead of going back and forth, get off me and Zero.Media's nuts with that messageboard feuding shit.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
damn MizeryU and Shep...lovers quarrel,huh??
ya fuckin bitches....why don't you 2 just IM each other instead of going back and forth, get off me and Zero.Media's nuts with that messageboard feuding shit.
no one even mentioned your gay ass in this thread faggot

Sep 16, 2002
I know, FAGGOT,what??? I don't have the freedom to type whatever I want just cause the "all mighty" Shep said so??? who the fuck are YOU to think that you can control what I type about,bitch??? yeah... cause all you do is BITCH...It's called an OPINION.... I don't go on your posts trying to tell you what to type.

"I don't go to your job kickin dicks out your mouth"-Martin Lawrence

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
DaSlacker said:
i know very well that 24 is a wee bit below average. lol.

:beard: FUMANCHU!
21 is average...24 is above

i got a 31 (32 "enhanced") which makes me a better person than everyone on this board

this includes you...and you....and you...and you

:classic: all in good fun my man

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
I know, FAGGOT,what??? I don't have the freedom to type whatever I want just cause the "all mighty" Shep said so??? who the fuck are YOU to think that you can control what I type about,bitch??? yeah... cause all you do is BITCH...It's called an OPINION.... I don't go on your posts trying to tell you what to type.

"I don't go to your job kickin dicks out your mouth"-Martin Lawrence
i don't care where you post, but the fact is your post was irrelavant because we were not even talking about you in this thread moron. so, go get your head out of your ass, and go back to sucking off the rest of the juggahoes