COMING IN AUGUST from KCM Ent. & UnLeashed Ent...Get Ready!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
BE ON THE ALERT!!

Real soon I will be hav'n my cuzzo post up 1 more track off the new KING CZAR album, giving yall another taste of whats to come.. Also my cuzzo will be postin up a track from his upcoming shit with a classic remake for the bay which I'm featured on. So get ready we will keep yall posted as this happens...

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mill - I mean Oh Boy! 1Luv 4 Tha Luv, question though, you're firing your graphic guy for smoking too much???? Man now u know damn well that if u do that, u gotta fire yourself from producing HAHAHAHAHAHA na s'all good folks, get at me, lets make thangs happen.

Thanks for tha feedback Javy and Arsen, it's all appreciated.

Keep a eye out, this album is gon be bigger than yall think, not your typical Bay Area album release, whatch out!!

May 26, 2002
for cheazy.....my neazy

i got my card and shit in the mail....the studio is back up!!!
I finna lace em with this east bay remake featuring King Czar az soon as i get my muzak going....then im lacing that mob kut 4 ya ..Keep dem bomb azz covers coming..
Back to da lab.....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo 9 get at me mane!

Holla at yo boy, and C-4 I need to get some of those pics to put on the website when Mill is finished with it.. Good lookin yall, Pleez have your fire proof gear yall, cause in time if u dont I will burn yall!! Spittin flames!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ok I got pics for u, how bout the ones where he snapped the pictures while you were rappin and it looks like you're crying?? HAHAHAHAHA Or how bout the ones I took of you outside my house jumping up in the air, tryna catch u in flight, but u aint got no hops HAHAHAHAHA lemme know when he need em, actually he should still have em, he took em, whatever jus get at me

PS: EVERYBODY PEEP MY SIGNATURE IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T, SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION ON MY PART, BUT ME AND KING CZAR'S PROJECTS ARE COMIN OUT ON THE SAME LABEL ANYWAY SO FUCK IT, GET READY, IT'S ON THIS SUMMER, OH BOY!!!!!

May 6, 2002
No more Ammo & Czar album huh? It looks like all those songs are now on this album. What happened? My bad if ya already answered this. That album cover is much better then the OG.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Once again yall!!

Me and Ammunitions album will come after mine, and the 4 songs that he is on were gonna be on our group album, but since we agreed that I will drop another solo first I decided to put them on my album, its all new shit, fire mane.. And I was waitin for a negative response on the cover, because it dont matter what it is, u will never beable to please everyone, but good lookin anyway, all opinions are taken..gone..

M

MrFreeze

servnu151 said:
best of luck cuzzin, and this new cover is way better than the old!
fo sho i wasnt feelin that other one at all but good luck and stay up...1