COMING IN AUGUST from KCM Ent. & UnLeashed Ent...Get Ready!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The brand new solo album from Hayward's own King Czar (pronounced Zarr to the don't knows). All new heated tracks, and guest appearances and production from some of your favorites from the Bay and beyond!! It's goin down, King Czar has stepped it up a notch on this one yall, it's goin down real big, somethin serious. Check out the brand new final cover for the album, let him know what you think about it. And Check out the tentative track list for the album (meaning not complete and not for sure in the order that it will be)

Tentative Tracklisting for:
KING CZAR "MENTALLY STRAPPED VERBALLY HEATED"

1. Mentally Strapped Intro
2. 3 Savz feat. T-Luni (Cydal) and Ammunition
Produced By: Ammunition
3. Mobb Shit feat. Komain and 3 Way Fonk
Produced By: Da Scrub
4. Drinks On Me (chorus singing vocals: Devu)
Produced By: Knockademus
5. Real Life feat. Nasty Nate
6. 2 Live & Die N Da Bay feat. A-Wax
7. Represent
8. Royal Firepower feat. Hollow Tip, Young Droop, Mr. Kee, and Ammunition
9. Do It
Produced By: Sean T
10. Live From The Graveyard feat. Mac (Mac & AK), and Ammunition (chorus singing vocals: Devu)
Produced By: Mexicali Slim
11. Pimp Tactics feat. P.L.O.
12. Bay Way (chorus singing vocals: Devu)
Produced By: 9 Mill
13. Getcha Some feat. Ska Face Al Kapone
14. Furious Mobb feat. Ammunition
15. Eternal Hustlin' feat. Tay D Bo (Dyin' 2 Live), and B (Hard Hittaz)
Produced By: Macness
16. Almost Famous (Solo Remix)
17. Verbally Heated Outro

OH BOY!! YALL AIN'T READY!!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
1LUV FOR THE FEEDBACK PLAYA RAE, IT'S MUCH APPRECIATED, AND BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IN YOUR DUGOUT VENTURES HOMIE

N

NASTY NATE

"LOOKS CLEAN"

COVER IS CLEAN MR. XPLOZION....BUT YALL LOOK OUT FOR THAT "REAL LIFE" CUT THAT SONG IS HARDER THEN CONCRETE.....IF U FEEL REALNESS THEN U GONNA DEFINITELY FEEL THAT SONG.....CZAR THE BEST OF LUCK TO YA.......HOLLA

T

thug_proppa

shit looks heated that song with wax was nice. when you finna pput some more tracks or snippites up?????

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
THANKS FORREAL, THOSE THAT'S REPLYIN AND SHOWIN LUV ON THE COVER AND THE ALBUM ITSELF, IT'S APPRECIATED MORE THAN YALL KNOW FROM INDUSTRY CATS AND FANS ALIKE,

NELL (LOCED OUT) THANKS DOGG, I'MMA GET AT U BOUT THAT OTHER BUSINESS IN A SEC,

NATE THANKS TO U TOO AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR ALBUM COMIN UP TOO NASTYLAND IT'S REAL BIG,

45 YEAR OLD VIRGIN, THE ALBUM WITH AMMUNITION IS STILL ON, IT HAS BEEN DELAYED THOUGH AS AMMO PERSUES SOME NEW BUSINESS VENTURES AT THIS TIME BUT HE IS ON A FEW SONGS ON THIS ALBUM AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE TRACKLIST.

PS. I'MMA PULL KING CZAR OFF THE VIDEO GAMES AND GET HIM UP IN HERE TO REPLY IN A SEC HAHA

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah Nate, u aint lyin, Real Life will touch u right where u pump blood, if u are a person that's ever struggled or been thru some hard times or whatever, this song will get u right in the heart, u will feel it forreal, very good all around song, not typical killa gangsta shit, some real shit.

Thug Proppa, King Czar was just talkin about possibly puttin up another song yesterday, maybe if this gets enough replies, we'll put up another one.

Thanks Danked Out, 1Luv

T

thug_proppa

fo sho his first thread done got 103 replies ha ha. but on the rella tell him to put up some snippets, ya know just a little taste. also its good to see komain up on their getting that cd in a few days and every track ive heard so far is hot ass hell.

tell CZAR to keep doing his thang cause anything comming from a true's heart finna be felt.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah dogg that thread with the song with A-Wax took off like a muffucka didn't it HAAHAAHA

but yeah we gon make some snippets trust me on that, and they will probably be put up on here, if not they will be available on cd to those that want them or to those that we can force them upon haha

that track with Komain is tight dogg, it was sposed to be on Komain's shit but hey, his loss, now it's on King Czar's album, all good.

make sure u pick this up when it drops....and my comp too ( plug plug hint hint :) ) haha

T

thug_proppa

gotta get in a plug when you can haha, and that comp look ridiculous, no way you can keep that shit silent for long. i havent heard that ko and Czar track yet but i saw that it was supposed to be up on his cd. he aint tell me why he left it off or what went on but im glad its finna see lite cause most shit that gets cut or cant be put on because of various reasons never gets heard. Also i hope shits all gravey bettween them cause ko been cool as hell since the minute we talked. and from what ive heard from both of them they sound like they style's and voice complement each other nicley.

but anyway get Czar up in this, cause it looks like this thread finna pass up the other one with a new track on here.

stay up mayne

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Much luv yall!

What it is mane, good lookin out foe da luv, but its bout to be on and crackin fasho.. Yeah we have a winner for da cover, and the album is thunderous mane..pleez beleev.. But we might post up another full track still debating and depending how much folks want me to post up another track and how hard this post gets hit, it may happen real soon, already got a track in mind.. So holla keep it comin and we may hit u real soon.. And me and Ammo's album will come later after my album so its still in the works, so keep yo eyez peeled for dat to..

Yo Big Nasty Nizzle stay up and yall betta watch out foe Nasty Land, my boy bout to shock yall, and yes that track "real life" is real life thunder shit. gone..

Peep da track if u aint already. KING CZAR feat. A-Wax

http://209.209.56.47/KingCzar.shtml

May 9, 2002
WHATS CRACKIN THAT ALBUM LOOKS COO AS HELL I LIKE THE NEW COVER ITS WAY HARDER THEN THE OTHER ONE AND I SEE U GOT A MACNESS BEAT ON THERE SO I KNOW THAT TRACK WILL BE HEATED

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks folks, yeah this cover is way better than the other one, right on for the luv everybody showin on this cover, it's much appreciated

May 26, 2002
MY NIGG..That shit is off da hook. Nice C-4. Very nice....Might have to get you to put some work down for DBS. My graphic guy is getting fired...He smokes too much...But Czar I dont know if they ready for all that heat ya got boyee. I will holla at u and C4 in a bit...We need to talk some business..

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fashigadoe mane!

What up yall, yeah its fire comin mane, Boss 925, yeah Mac ness got one and it came out raw, tell him to keep the heat flarin.. Yo 9 holla at yo Cuzz mane, and lets lace em wit da heaterizms mane.. Again much luv yall, fuck what they say, cause the Bay will rise again pleez beleev me!!