Colts vs 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
sol you was hating on twitter like a 7th grade girl with a broke heart. stop that non sense already.
stop what nonsense? clowning on the niners? aint gone happen. and you can thank your fellow niner fans for years of shit talking for that...

and you hella got your feelings hurt when I said Alex Smith was garbage bruh, lol.. he is! just face it already.

Jan 12, 2006
LOL @ all these faggot ass raidturd fans getting their vaginas wet after one full week of pre season games.

and lol @ solitary one talking bad about alex when he got bruce and cambell as the starting QB's. last time i checked both those turds never have one a meaningful game. Raiders 5-11 at best! niners playoff bound get over it!

LMAO the faggot niners are trash. Great game Alex Smith HAHAHAHAAHA. If you pussies relying on David Carr i really feel bad.
GTFOH! CHECK your sig! you like the faggot ass raidturds. you weenies always come in second to the other squad across the SF BAY.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LOL @ all these faggot ass raidturd fans getting their vaginas wet after on full week of pre season games.

and lol @ solitary one talking bad about alex when he got bruce and cambell as the starting QB's. last time i checked both those turds never have one a meaningful game. Raiders 5-11 at best! niners playoff bound get over it!
oh, what meaningful games has Alex Smith WON? (not "one" you fucking idiot)

May 8, 2008
LOL @ all these faggot ass raidturd fans getting their vaginas wet after one full week of pre season games.

GTFOH! CHECK your sig! you like the faggot ass raidturds. you weenies always come in second to the other squad across the SF BAY.
Raidturds? LMAO you pre-teen take that corny ass shit to the castro district. Bitch ass niners fans get that ass woke up in the black hole then sue like some fags. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yall better make the playoffs u in the worse division in the league LMAO. I cud give a fuck about pre-season, I'm looking at the teams top to bottom at the most important positions. You bitches in SF is lacking. Period.

LMAO the Raiders cud have been 8-8 last year that nigga Jamarcus single handedly lost games. Now that his syrup sippin ass is gone we finna be solid. We woke up and realized that our number one pic is a bust. LMAO what the fuck is your excuse?????? You stupid ass niggas still think Alex Smith garbage ass is the savior HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA. Hopeless.

Jan 27, 2005
Fuck all you raider fans. I can't wait till the 49ers smash the raiders in regular season so I can laugh at the bullshit ass reasons y'all come up with on why they lost. 49ERS!!!!!!

Feb 12, 2004
Raidturds? LMAO you pre-teen take that corny ass shit to the castro district. Bitch ass niners fans get that ass woke up in the black hole then sue like some fags. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yall better make the playoffs u in the worse division in the league LMAO. I cud give a fuck about pre-season, I'm looking at the teams top to bottom at the most important positions. You bitches in SF is lacking. Period.
lmao @ "get woke up in the black hole and then sue".

rah rah rah You're a tough guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sound like a fucking loser irl.

Jan 12, 2006
LMAO the Raiders cud have been 8-8 last year that nigga Jamarcus single handedly lost games. Now that his syrup sippin ass is gone we finna be solid. We woke up and realized that our number one pic is a bust. LMAO what the fuck is your excuse?????? You stupid ass niggas still think Alex Smith garbage ass is the savior HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA. Hopeless.
lol you dumb piece of shit how you going to give alex a hard time for bringing up he almost beat the colts last season, but then you bring up we couldve been 8-8. LOL @ couldve been 8-8. You dont go almost a decade straight of having 11 or more losses per season and then all of a sudden make the playoffs. You guys turned into the lions and browns. The raidturds will never win shit again!

oh, what meaningful games has Alex Smith WON? (not "one" you fucking idiot)
awwww my favorite raidturd showed up! what a surprise, and i never said hes won a meaningful game! but this i do know Alex>Bruce,Jason,Raidturds

May 8, 2008
lmao @ "get woke up in the black hole and then sue".

rah rah rah You're a tough guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sound like a fucking loser irl.
hahahah what the fuck is irl? u gotdamn nerd cut that shit out. what im talking about really happened. last preseason a niner fan got his ass beat at the Coliseum then he sued. pussy.

May 8, 2008
lol you dumb piece of shit how you going to give alex a hard time for bringing up he almost beat the colts last season, but then you bring up we couldve been 8-8. LOL @ couldve been 8-8. You dont go almost a decade straight of having 11 or more losses per season and then all of a sudden make the playoffs. You guys turned into the lions and browns. The raidturds will never win shit again!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Alex Smith is garbage. Point blank period. The sooner yall realize that the better off you will be. Seriously the niners aint been no better then the Raider since 02. A couple more wins last year in a division that is WAYYYY worse really isn't anything to hold your hat on.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
hahahah what the fuck is irl? u gotdamn nerd cut that shit out. what im talking about really happened. last preseason a niner fan got his ass beat at the Coliseum then he sued. pussy.
bro you know damn well niners fans don't know what's up

they don't tailgate with beer, liquor, and bbq... they have picnics with the wine, cheese, and fancy crackers

they do that little golf clap when someone on their team makes a play... fuckin fags

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
most raider fans are

broke as fuck
gay as fuck
smelly as fuck
dumb as fuck
delusional as fuck
fat as fuck
stupid as fuck

add more im sure im missing more then a few.
1. I'm not broke
2. far from gay, ask your bitch
3. I smell like burberry cologne or dolce and gabbana most of the time... again, ask your bitch... she loves it
4. I'm close to graduating with a degree in Accounting and Corp Mgmt, plus received top grades in a lot of my courses
5. I keep it real
6. I work out 5 days a week, eat healthy... 10% BF... probably in way better shape than you
7. "stupid" and "dumb" are interchangeable... smart guy... you basically repeated yourself

May 8, 2008
most raider fans are

broke as fuck
gay as fuck
smelly as fuck
dumb as fuck
delusional as fuck
fat as fuck
stupid as fuck

Gay as fuck? LMAO plz SF aka faggot capitol of the westcoast take a look in the mirror buddy. Delusional? Says the dumb fuck who thinks Alex Smith is the answer LMAO.

Feb 12, 2004
most raider fans are

broke as fuck
gay as fuck
smelly as fuck
dumb as fuck
delusional as fuck
fat as fuck
stupid as fuck

-high school drop outs
-earn minimum wage
-have criminal records
-live at home with their parents
-don't pay child support
-will never amount to anything in life
-can't name 10 players on their team rofl
-think because they're raider fans they're automatically gangsters and are tough
-can't debate football, resort to fighting and name calling
-only like the raiders cause of their colors

obviously this doesn't describe EVERY raider fan, but the majority.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

awwww my favorite raidturd showed up! what a surprise, and i never said hes won a meaningful game! but this i do know Alex>Bruce,Jason,Raidturds
explain how Alex is better than Cambell... what stats can you use to prove this??

and why talk shit about our QBs not having won a meaningful game when yours hasn't either... that's the pot calling the kettle black...

god you're so fucking stupid