Colts vs 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
FUCK YOU SOL 1!

you got real quiet as soon as the 49ers came back with stringers!!!!!!!

And remember this shit....WE DIDN'T START OUR STARTERS ON THE 4TH Q!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
FUCK YOU SOL 1!

you got real quiet as soon as the 49ers came back with stringers!!!!!!!

And remember this shit....WE DIDN'T START OUR STARTERS ON THE 4TH Q!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha
shaughnessy and houston are on the second team nickel D, which is why they played late in the game. your team is a joke, first team O and D got spanked.

Feb 15, 2003
Whats it matter what the final score was, while Manning was in there the Niners got worked
Remember the regular season game last year when the niners held the Colts to no touchdowns, until their Running Back had to throw one, and they barely beat us.... That's the AFC champs that barely slipped away with the Win against us....

It was preseason and our best Defensive player (maybe the best in the league), wasn't playing., not to mention on the drive when they scored, we had a lot of stringers in......

Not takin nothing away from Peyton, he is probably the best in the game, and one of the best of all time....

I believe the Cowboys first string held the lead against the Raiders too right? But all the sudden the Raiders score in the fourth quarter when 3rd stringers are playing on both sides, and its OH SHIT THE RAIDERS WIN, YEEEEEE.

Lets talk after the regular season game.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Remember the regular season game last year when the niners held the Colts to no touchdowns, until their Running Back had to throw one, and they barely beat us.... That's the AFC champs that barely slipped away with the Win against us....

It was preseason and our best Defensive player (maybe the best in the league), wasn't playing., not to mention on the drive when they scored, we had a lot of stringers in......

Not takin nothing away from Peyton, he is probably the best in the game, and one of the best of all time....

I believe the Cowboys first string held the lead against the Raiders too right? But all the sudden the Raiders score in the fourth quarter when 3rd stringers are playing on both sides, and its OH SHIT THE RAIDERS WIN, YEEEEEE.

Lets talk after the regular season game.
the Cowboys were only up by a FG with the the starters still in the game

and the only reason we didn't tie is because we went for it on a 4th and one when we were in FG range, which we most likely only did because it was preseason

and you can talk about you didn't have all your starters in blah blah bah... we didn't have one of our starter RBs in the game didn't have our best WR in the game... so miss me with that shit

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

lmao, wtf...its preseason football...

niners and raiders didn't even play each other

wow

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
it is absolutely amazing how much shit talk there is between the niners and raiders. both teams won. both teams did their jobs. i dont understand how anyone can try and prove who is weaker based on pre season football..... all of you are ridiculous. or try to call out just the errors of the game when both our teams won. am i the only fan who sees this?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
it is absolutely amazing how much shit talk there is between the niners and raiders. both teams won. both teams did their jobs. i dont understand how anyone can try and prove who is weaker based on pre season football..... all of you are ridiculous. or try to call out just the errors of the game when both our teams won. am i the only fan who sees this?
we've been waiting to do this for a long time Dutch... just let us have our fun, lol

Dec 4, 2006
Dixon and Reggie Smith shined today tho...

Cant wait to see nothing but starters on the field...

Why I got a feeling Carr might start in the reg or sometime the reg season?

Dec 4, 2006
Dixon and Reggie Smith shined today tho...

Cant wait to see nothing but starters on the field...

Why I got a feeling Carr might start in the reg or sometime the reg season?

May 8, 2008
LMAO the faggot niners are trash. Great game Alex Smith HAHAHAHAAHA. If you pussies relying on David Carr i really feel bad.

LMAO at ole boy talking about how the niners ALMOST beat the Colts last year. Sorry bro ALMOST doesn't help your winning %. 49er faithful keep searching for them moral victories hahahaha that's all yall finna see this year.