COLOMBO vs. TSSS HAAA : THE ZILLA IN LITTLE MANILA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whats gon' happen?

• No show.

Votes: 58 47.5%
  • TSS HA: VICTORY.

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • COLOMBO: VICTORY.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Some other exscuse (give explanation)

Votes: 17 13.9%

• Total voters

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
"lee" dosent get to ask me shit.

what "lee" needs to do, is reassess his shitty ass siccness persona and ask himself "tsss haaaa, where did the big lee fuck up??? tsss haaaaaaaaaaa.."

the only thing "big lee" can do, is man up and face the dude he ran from and continues to this moment, to make exscuses about..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
what the fuck type of gobbledeegook ass shit are you talking about? thats some ole "lets change the subject on the fact that i bitched out on my own scheduled fight and talk about you!" no, mediocre-sized lee, it does not go down like that. you do not get to hop from male to male, as youd so much wish to do.

you stick to fighting colombo.
oh wait, you dont wanna do that.

so we can say this is over. right?

Jun 3, 2006
Gas One said:
lol, what?

we werent the ones supposed to fight, we didnt agree to meet at a designated spot to fight someone, like you. how hard is it to go to a fucking parking lot during a 30 minute window and wait for another person to wait for someone?

that bullshit ass "i was there he wasnt" shit got called out as an exscuse in the first page. quit the bullshit. its over.
haha.....not hard at all homie.....ive gotten into a fight on my 15 minute break at work

Jun 23, 2002
Haha. What did LEE ever do to you guys? All ganging up on him and shit. LEE aint over cuz you guys say so, in fact, I enjoy reading many of his posts. They are actually funny, unlike Gas Uno, Pure Life, jr-whatever try to be. And Columbo annoys the shit outta me.

Point is, he's been here longer than most of you - get used to it...

And for the record, 18 pages is ridiculous for such a stupid topic, once again I'm gonna say that the fool who started this thread is on some hater/instigating shit..what, you tryin to expose someone over the net? Get a life.

Jun 3, 2006
lee is funny but i dont think he should make anymore threads or posts about stompin sumone out or spitting in a pigs face cause we all have seen what happened......internet or not if sumone wanted to go heads, i would go outta my way to help them.........

Gas One

May 24, 2006
what type of job lets you sit on the internet..hmm...
a good job....learn something about that.

enough about me, your still typing paragraphs to explain yourself

like this thread wasnt a joke to begin with.

and thats what this thread do. jokes on lee-zilla for bieng on some net street fighter shit and coming up short on fight night then spending the next 48 hours explaining himself and crying about siccness, over and over.

and you can cry about this thread all you want, but how many of your threads get 4000 views?

edit: and no the thread views are not because youre the "almighty" you crackhead, its because you got chumped out. and people giggle about it at work. and i didnt call 'lee zilla' a bitch, but if you wanna volunteer and call yourself a bitch like you just did, cool.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
D.I.R.B said:
Haha. What did LEE ever do to you guys? All ganging up on him and shit. LEE aint over cuz you guys say so, in fact, I enjoy reading many of his posts. They are actually funny, unlike Gas Uno, Pure Life, jr-whatever try to be. And Columbo annoys the shit outta me.

Point is, he's been here longer than most of you - get used to it...

And for the record, 18 pages is ridiculous for such a stupid topic, once again I'm gonna say that the fool who started this thread is on some hater/instigating shit..what, you tryin to expose someone over the net? Get a life.
WHY DO I ANNOY YOU?AND HOW IS GAS A HATER?MOST THESE OTHER FOOLS ARE THE HATERS....

Jun 23, 2002
You got a short ass fuse with everybody is seems like...and you seem to be a focal point in a lot of netbeef threads...for example: pure life vs colombo, lee vs colombo..im tired of reading this shit

and you can't take criticism for shit...even tho some of it is straight up hating by others..

ill be real tho, your pics are dope

Aug 20, 2004
D.I.R.B said:
You got a short ass fuse with everybody is seems like...and you seem to be a focal point in a lot of netbeef threads...for example: pure life vs colombo, lee vs colombo..im tired of reading this shit

and you can't take criticism for shit...even tho some of it is straight up hating by others..

ill be real tho, your pics are dope
I feel the same way.But COLOMBO is a youngster, hell get it in a few years.

May 15, 2002
I learned my lesson about trying to meet up with fools off the net to fight them. Some fool was popping off hard as hell on another board that Im on. I noticed that he lived in my city, so I told him that I'll come to where he lives and slap the fuck out of him. He told me to meet him at a PUBLIC PARK at a certain time. So I went up there at that time...needless to say that he didnt show up.