COLOMBO vs. TSSS HAAA : THE ZILLA IN LITTLE MANILA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whats gon' happen?

• No show.

Votes: 58 47.5%
  • TSS HA: VICTORY.

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • COLOMBO: VICTORY.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Some other exscuse (give explanation)

Votes: 17 13.9%

• Total voters
Jun 3, 2006
kayvee said:
so how much did you come up in siccness wealth?

~k.
one biiiiiiiiiilon e dollars...........gas did do that shit tho.......he didnt get me but he it did what is supposed to do ya dig

Jun 3, 2006
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAA ALL YOU HATIN ASS BITCHES CAN SUCK MY DICK I WAS THERE AND BITCH ASS COLOMBO EVEN SAID HE DIDNT SHOW UP BECAUSE HES A PUSSY

PLUS U MOTHERFUCKIN BITCH ASS COCKERSPANIELS SAY OH HE POSTED 20 MINS BEFORE HE SAID HE WENT OVER THERE WELL HOW THE FUCK CAN I POST A MESSAGE WHEN IM IN VALLEJO AND MY COMP IS IN CITRUS HIEGHTS ANYWAYS LEE-ZILLA WILL NEVER DIE IMAKEEP WAGGIN MY TAIL AND BRUSHIN MY SCALES OFF WHILE ALL YOU SIMONS SIT THERE WISHIN U COULD BE LIKE ME
sorry lee-its just not the same anymore

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
707REPRESENTA said:
NAH, NOT EVEN CLOSE

J. COLOMBO:HELLO, AYE CAN U HELP ME?

FRIEND:YEH WASSUP BRO?

J. COLOMBO:SOME DUDE WAS TALKIN SHIT MAN. I'M BOUT TO GO FIGHT HIM. HE GOT ME FRRRRIIIIICKIN PISSED.

FRIEND: ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHERE AT?

J. COLOMBO:I'LL TEXT MESSAGE YOU THE LOCATION.

FRIEND: I'M AT THE SKATE PARK RIGHT NOW, BUT I GOT YOUR BACK DAWG

J. COLOMBO: ALRIGHT, LOVE YOU

AHHAAH NAH IM PLAYIN, JOEY A BEAST. HE BROKE A PUERTO RICAN MANS ARM JUST FOR SWEATPANTS MONEY
hahahahhahaa.........

Jun 15, 2005
lol@ Pure Life telling Lee to stay true to the game and check his self.

Dude played that internet wrestler image to the T for a hot minute. I was neither fan nor hater to either of these dudes, but that rant about how he was there and this n that was suspect. To nearly everyone. Pussy was easy to smell ther, buddy.

Get on with that shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol, what?

we werent the ones supposed to fight, we didnt agree to meet at a designated spot to fight someone, like you. how hard is it to go to a fucking parking lot during a 30 minute window and wait for another person to wait for someone?

that bullshit ass "i was there he wasnt" shit got called out as an exscuse in the first page. quit the bullshit. its over.

Mar 22, 2006
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAA WELL PUSSY DID ANY OF YALL BITCH ASS WANNA BES SHOW UP TO WATCH? NOPE THERE WAS MORE EXCUSES FROM YALL BITCH ASSES THEN FROM COLOMBO ANYWAYS TSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA LEE-ZILLA COMES OUT A WINNER AND MOST OF YOU BITCH ASSES DIDNT EVEN SHOW UP

neither did you, someone needs to ban this character

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAA WELL PUSSY DID ANY OF YALL BITCH ASS WANNA BES SHOW UP TO WATCH? NOPE THERE WAS MORE EXCUSES FROM YALL BITCH ASSES THEN FROM COLOMBO ANYWAYS TSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA LEE-ZILLA COMES OUT A WINNER AND MOST OF YOU BITCH ASSES DIDNT EVEN SHOW UP
How do you know? Word is you weren't there either.

Aug 7, 2006
Gas One said:
lol, what?

we werent the ones supposed to fight, we didnt agree to meet at a designated spot to fight someone, like you. how hard is it to go to a fucking parking lot during a 30 minute window and wait for another person to wait for someone?

that bullshit ass "i was there he wasnt" shit got called out as an exscuse in the first page. quit the bullshit. its over.

close thread.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
there wasnt a fight, idiot.

i think that proves you werent there.

keep pullin that ole lucky charms bullshit ass "well, the guy that lives 6 blocks from the meeting place didnt come to a parking lot a imaginary siccness character threatened to meet him at" story, but it dosent stick.