COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK 7 GAMES TO WATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
damn for some reason I was thinkin Texas and Oklahoma was gonna be a night game on ABC

I was in the gym earlier and looked up at the TV and saw it was on... I just got home and checked the score... looks like it's been a good ass game

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
My boys puttin in work right now!! We up 24-7 almost halftime in Wisconsin!!! Clark is a beast mane!! Looks like with Okla & LSU losin now and most likely will to Florida, and if we continue and finish off this game we move up to atleast 4!!! Got Em!!!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Florida offense looked great for 1 1/2 quarters, then sputtered out. Kind of...half run time off the clock, but half (and more importantly) LSU suddenly found a defense.

Hope Tebow and Harvin keep playing like they did in the 1st half, and Moody and Rainy keep running the ball down these faggots throats.

And, I'd like to send a big FUCK YOU and HAHA YOU'RE A BITCH to Ricky Jean-Francois, LSU defensive lineman who promised to ''take Tim Tebow out of the game''...and then didn't even make the trip to Gainesville to play, citing a ''groin injury''...hope your vagina gets better, you fucking pussy.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
51-21 Florida over LSU.

The running game looked very, very good. 250+ yards on the ground, Tebow with 200+ passing, completing 66% of his passes, 2 TD, 0 INT. Defense looked pretty solid for about 3 1/2 out of 4 quarters.

LSU looked like SHIT tonight; that QB situation is going to be the difference between the chance at a championship run or not. Too bad for them.

Another shout out to Ricky Jean-Francois, you wie wie wie faggot ass bitch. Hope that strain in your vagina gets better soon, ya bitch.

May 17, 2004
hopefully i wont have to hear about auburn again this year. they have one of the worst offenses i have ever seen.

seems like everyone in the pac 10 is putting up at least 60 points against wazzu this year.

wisconsin is now irrelevant.
so sec fans, is florida that good is or lsu just mediocre like i suspect. it all comes down to who they have faced. and other than florida they have faced no one worth mentioning. auburn should never have been top 10 so im not even counting them

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Honestly...I think Florida is at LEAST second best in the SEC, behind maybe Alabama, and I'm not 100&#37; sold on them, either. Georgia < Florida, IMO...and I may be biased. LOL

LSU looked like a mediocre team tonight, and Florida FINALLY let Moody and Rainey run the fucking ball...and didn't have Tim running 20 times. He looked like a very good QB tonight, and made great decisions. No forces, no bad passes, no ill-advised runs...what we needed earlier in the year. With the running game opening things up...Florida looks to be one of the favorites to win the SEC.

Like (respect) the SEC or not, but Florida is the real deal.

Again...another FUCK YOU to the wie wie wie with the hurt vagina.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yea buddy!! Well it looks like it will be
1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Penn St.

I could see Texas jump to one but most likely not!! But my boys are doin work this year!!! Man I think if we get that win in Columbus we can run the table and that will put us in the championship game fasho!! Lets see what cracks!! Got Em!!