COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK 7 GAMES TO WATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Clemson at No. 21 Wake Forest

Clemson has been a disappoinment thus far, but still have the best backfield in all og college football…it’s the Oliune that has been a let down. WF is trying to bounce back from an embarrassing loss to Navy.

Colorado at No. 16 Kansas

Colorado has somewhat under achieved this year, as the Buffs were thought to maybe contend in the Big 12 North. They will have to go into Lawrence and try to pull the upset off against Reesing and crew, who scraped by ISU last weekend.

No. 13 Vanderbilt at Mississippi State

MSU has been in every game except fo the GT game, and Vandy has its highest ranking since 1956. Vandy is also in the drivers seat in the SEC East, but stilhave Florida, Kentucky, and Georgia to face.

Notre Dame at No. 22 North Carolina

ND is looking stonger every week, and UNC is ranked with a back up QB at the helm. They do have the best WR tandem in the country, with Nicks and Tate on both sides, that are helping the kid out. Clausen for ND is gaining confidence every week and showing that he belongs in the conversation with both of his older brothers.

No. 23 Michigan State at Northwestern

NW is 5-0 and MSU has broken into the top 25. Both are also undefeated in the Big 10, which is now very wide open.

No. 17 Oklahoma State at No. 3 Missouri

Mizzou, for the second straight year, has craked the top 5. OKST has snuck into the top 25 and would really like to upsend Mouzz at home. Mizzou has 2nd most potent offense in the country and OKST is right behind them at 3rd. This could be a 100+ combined score, or a battle of defenses.

No. 4 LSU at No. 11 Florida

Although a huge game in the SEC, its still not the best game this weekend. Florida is coming down a game in the East and LSU is riding the lead with Alabama in the West.

No. 6 Penn State at Wisconsin

PSU is now the best team in the Big 10, and UW has floundered 2 games in a row and mos tlikely out of the Big 10 race. This does not mean they cant play spoiler and look to do so at home.

GAME OF THE WEEK

No. 5 Texas vs. No. 1 Oklahoma

Was it ever a doubt? The Red River shoot-out is not only a great rivalry, but because both teams are in the same division in the conference, it makes it that much more intense. Colt McCoy has been everything short of perfect (4th in passing yds), and Sam Bradford is out to be the second sophmore in a row to win the Heisman (2nd in passing yards). Its all on the line for both in this game, which could be the NCG.

Mar 16, 2005
Colorado at No. 16 Kansas

Colorado has somewhat under achieved this year, as the Buffs were thought to maybe contend in the Big 12 North. They will have to go into Lawrence and try to pull the upset off against Reesing and crew, who scraped by ISU last weekend.
Told you before season started they would be a non factor! They wont win more than a 2 or 3 games rest of season

said this back on 8/4

Now I know things can change but I see 6 games winable..of course they will probably lose a couple could win games and may win a couple should lose games still evens out to 6.

they are NOT top 25 team this year

Apr 25, 2002
No. 6 Penn State at Wisconsin

PSU is now the best team in the Big 10, and UW has floundered 2 games in a row and mos tlikely out of the Big 10 race. This does not mean they cant play spoiler and look to do so at home.

PSU is gunna fuck WI up. I was more concerned about this game of all the Big 10 games this season. After watching WI fuck up against MI and blow it against OSU I don't see why anyone should expect WI to win this game.

Wonder if the UW band will be back from suspension after making girls make out with other girls and suck dildos.

May 9, 2002
Told you before season started they would be a non factor! They wont win more than a 2 or 3 games rest of season

said this back on 8/4
Funny thing is, they have the talent to do so. If the Big 12 wasnt so stacked this year, they may have had a shot to be near the top of the conference. I dont think anyone foresaw 4 teams in the top 10...even though its still a young season.

Apr 25, 2002
There is something about that trip to Ann Arbor that gets those Band geeks all hot.

I don't get it though. Every band chick, when I went there, was picked ripe from the ugly tree.

Though you know they've got breath control and know how to blow.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
GAME OF THE WEEK

No. 5 Texas vs. No. 1 Oklahoma

Was it ever a doubt? The Red River shoot-out is not only a great rivalry, but because both teams are in the same division in the conference, it makes it that much more intense. Colt McCoy has been everything short of perfect (4th in passing yds), and Sam Bradford is out to be the second sophmore in a row to win the Heisman (2nd in passing yards). Its all on the line for both in this game, which could be the NCG.[/QUOTE]

YEE!!!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I'll be all set with a 12 pack of beer and some good food for that LSU @ FLORIDA game...to me, game of the week. But obviously the Texas/Oklahoma game is the real game of the week...what time does that game start?

May 9, 2002
the wf vs clemson game sucks so far
Clemson's OLine is fuckin awful, but that was a known problem coming in. They are part of the reason Davis and Spiller havent had better games the last year and a half.

WF seems off balance on offense and doesnt know what they want to do for 3 quarters...then put it together in the 4th. They do NOT look like a ranked team.

Apr 5, 2005
I'm a sports gambler. I took Wake Forest and won. I also took Louisville and won. I also took Troy and won.

This week I'm taking
LSU +4 underdog over Florida

Vandy -1.5 favorite over Miss St

Penn St -5.5 favorite over Wis.

and maybe East Carolina -5 favorite at Virginia.