COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK 7 GAMES TO WATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Yea buddy!! Well it looks like it will be
1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Penn St.

I could see Texas jump to one but most likely not!! But my boys are doin work this year!!! Man I think if we get that win in Columbus we can run the table and that will put us in the championship game fasho!! Lets see what cracks!! Got Em!!
Those rankings look about right. Some will say Texas shold be first, but it wouldnt be fair to Alabama since they didnt get to defend their place in the rankings.

If both Texas and Alabama win out, PSU will be on the outside looking in, as the CG for both of those confernces give them an advantage in the BCS rankings.

Not to mention, the Big 10 is really down this year, so the wins PSu gets in conference dont look nearly as impresive as the SEC or the Big 12.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I would have to agree about those 2 teams winning out and leavin my folks out! Thats the only thing I hate about college football! The system sucks!! But I dont think Alabama can win out though. Its just hard to win out in the SEC!! Texas probably could though!! I need Missouri to bounce back next week and beat them lol!! And we still need to win at Ohio State anyway!! Well see how it goes though!! Got Em!!