COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK 1 GAMES TO WATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I hope Boise Loses lol tired of all there hype but nice little upset today OLD MISS AN JVS game in 2 OTs
I hate Boise...but you're ''tired of all there hype'' because they shit on UNR all the time. LOL

Boise could win this game in a surprising blowout. People think Boise is just an overhyped team who plays nobodies. True, they play shitty in-conference teams, but they've proven they can play (and beat) the big boys. TCU was in the discussion for a national championship this year...BSU beat them.

Fucking Broncos have me defending them now. smh

Mar 18, 2003
No. 3 Boise State vs. No. 10 Virginia Tech

VT is "down" this year on defense, but return ACC player of the year Ryan Williams and SR QB Tyrod Taylor. Meanwhile, Kellen Moore returns after having the greatest TD.INT ratio in the history of the NCAA (39/3). BSU has the offense, but do they have the defense to stop Ty and Co.? If they do, they will go undefeated and possibly march in the NCG. Game will be played at Redskins stadium.
Can't wait to watch this tonight! It's not usual in sports to pull for other teams in your division/conference, but when your conference gets dogged every year you hope they they pound away at their non-conference scedule. Fresno State already put away Cincinnati now it's time for BSU to take care of business! Soon we'll be in a more respectable conference, though. I'm looking forward to that.

Jan 18, 2006
This game has the makings of an instant classic. VT might have blew with a little over 2 minutes left to go in the game.

Jan 18, 2006
I could of cared less who won, was hoping VT would have at least tied at the end there but they choked on some dick both sides of the ball

May 9, 2002
BSU, once again proves they are as advertised on the national stage. The only other game they need to worry about is OSU. And they need to win every other game by at least 3 TD's to move into a position to play in the NCG.

Who looked worse this week...the Pac-10 or the SEC?

Feb 8, 2006
BSU, once again proves they are as advertised on the national stage. The only other game they need to worry about is OSU. And they need to win every other game by at least 3 TD's to move into a position to play in the NCG.

Who looked worse this week...the Pac-10 or the SEC?
boise actually has a defense and running game to go with one of the best qb's in the nation. Not many qb's go 39 tds and 3 int's like he did last year.

sec looked awful lsu should of lost, florida can't take a snap, missisippi lost to d1aa, etc
much worse then pac-10 in my opinion