college football National Championship Predictions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
i agree preseason rankings are complete bullshit. teams that arent in it have pretty much no chance at a national championship.

but please dont compare top sec teams against the crap teams in the pac 10 like stanford.
no one wants to watch stanford-asu but how about cal-usc or last years games like oregon-cal and oregon-usc
I was comparing ''top'' Pac-10 teams like Oregon and ASU, intially, and only brought up those teams because, IMO, in the Pac-10, a team like ASU vs a Standford probably wouldn't be that great a game, where any of the top 7-8 teams in the SEC have legitimate shots to beat each other, with the level of talent in the conference.

Jul 24, 2005
I was comparing ''top'' Pac-10 teams like Oregon and ASU, intially, and only brought up those teams because, IMO, in the Pac-10, a team like ASU vs a Standford probably wouldn't be that great a game, where any of the top 7-8 teams in the SEC have legitimate shots to beat each other, with the level of talent in the conference.
I with u on this the sec right as a divison from top to bottom is the best in college I just wish they played more ooc against the big 12

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I'd like to continue this conversation later in the season...week 5-6 or so, to see where we stand, though.

Until then, I feel good with my chances.

Also, doesn't hurt to have Percy Harvin...

...and Tim Tebow on my team.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Yeah, I really like Daniels. I think he's one of the top QB's in the land, easily.

I like Florida's speed this year (like always), and I'd like to see it vs. other conferences. I watch a lot of SEC football, being a Gators fan, and maybe don't catch as much from other conferences, although I do watch tons of college football, but I'd like to see more inter-conference play. Extend the season to 15-16 games and have a few more OOC games against quality teams. Let a committee select a couple of them. I know it'll never happen, but I'd love to see a Florida/USC match up in week 8, or LSU/Notre Dame...

Jul 24, 2005
I'd like to continue this conversation later in the season...week 5-6 or so, to see where we stand, though.

Until then, I feel good with my chances.

Also, doesn't hurt to have Percy Harvin...

harvin is a beast but I got the caines giving the gator a scare this weekend

May 9, 2002
Agreed. All we can do now is just watch the start of the season unfold and wait for some of these teams to settle in.

Yeah, I really like Daniels. I think he's one of the top QB's in the land, easily.
Mizzou is crazy good this year. Still a bit iffy on D, but their offense is nuts (they are gettin Maclin back this week).

I like Florida's speed this year (like always), and I'd like to see it vs. other conferences. I watch a lot of SEC football, being a Gators fan, and maybe don't catch as much from other conferences, although I do watch tons of college football, but I'd like to see more inter-conference play. Extend the season to 15-16 games and have a few more OOC games against quality teams. Let a committee select a couple of them. I know it'll never happen, but I'd love to see a Florida/USC match up in week 8, or LSU/Notre Dame...
If these powerhouses scheduled more top tier teams, and took away with div 1aa teams, college football would be that much sweeter. IMO, div1aa teams should NOT be allowed to play div1 teams...of course, when you look at what happened last year in Michigan, my argument goes south. However, that isnt going to happen every year. True, at least 3 or 4 div1aa teams beat div1 teams every year...but the amount of games played between div1/div1aa makes the percentage very small. And why would i want to watch LSU vs Richmond, when i could catch LSU vs Texas?

big game this weekend, MIAMI vs FLORIDA..

i love watchin those games.
Game of the week right here, even though Miami has yet to prove they are "back". The amount of speed on the field is going to be worth the price of admission on its own.