Collectivists Don't Believe Your Kids Belong To You

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I agree women should not have rights
I disagree. Women should have the right to make me a sandwich. If you take away that right one of three things happens:

1. I don't get to have a sandwich.
2. I have to make my own sandwich.
3. I don't really know the third option I just wanted a bigger list then 2 things.

I have noticed most librarians ignore option 1 and 2 and only focus on 3. It's not cool. I want my sandwich and women should have the right to be made to make me one.

May 9, 2002
I disagree. Women should have the right to make me a sandwich. If you take away that right one of three things happens:

1. I don't get to have a sandwich.
2. I have to make my own sandwich.
3. I don't really know the third option I just wanted a bigger list then 2 things.

I have noticed most librarians ignore option 1 and 2 and only focus on 3. It's not cool. I want my sandwich and women should have the right to be made to make me one.
Yeah, those pesky librarians...always fuckin it up for everyone.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yeah, those pesky librarians...always fuckin it up for everyone.
Yeah.... librarians suck.

I disagree it is a privilege for a woman to make me a sammy. It is not a right
Why should a woman who doesn't know how to make a good sandwich have the privilege of making me one?? She should have the right to take a sandwich making course, following which she has the right to be forced into making me a sandwich so I do not go hungry.

If you look at the statistics women making sandwiches has decreased significantly since 1952, sometimes more then 67%. We need to start making it a right that women have forced upon themselves and then more sandwiches will be made which will lead to a better world in the future.

Mar 21, 2009
Yeah.... librarians suck.

Why should a woman who doesn't know how to make a good sandwich have the privilege of making me one?? She should have the right to take a sandwich making course, following which she has the right to be forced into making me a sandwich so I do not go hungry.

If you look at the statistics women making sandwiches has decreased significantly since 1952, sometimes more then 67%. We need to start making it a right that women have forced upon themselves and then more sandwiches will be made which will lead to a better world in the future.
The privilege is earned through practice and education at SMU or other summer camps.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I would rather a woman have the right to be forced into making me a sandwich then having it be a privilege that she chooses on her own free will. that shit is crazy and is why sandwich making fell 20% last year alone.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I understand where ThaG is coming from: logic (he reminds me of Spock...no disrespect).

The problem with logic is this: human nature. Once you add humans into the equation, it pretty much throws logic on its ass and curb stomps it to death.

Human emotion is the X variable in every math equation ever.
That's not news at all

May 9, 2002
Sure I do. But that had no connection to the post you quoted
Wasnt supposed to be. It was just a question.

Imagine your life without mother. Thats basically what you are saying here. Not having your mother raise you go completely against nature, 100%.

That's not news at all
No one said it was news. No need for the snarky attitude.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2003
What exactly do you disagree with in that video?

One can actually go much further than this and argue that there should be a complete separation between parents and their kids and it's very very hard to present any sound arguments against that position.

Because the deeply evolutionary ingrained behavioral pattern of maximizing the social status of and the amount of resources available to your progeny is the very root of all our problems, and is currently rapidly driving us toward self-inflicted extinction. Therefore until we evolve something approaching eusociality (or rather, until we can engineer it directly because there isn't much of an evolutionary pressure in that direction in our lineage and it won't happen on its own) the only solution would be to break that connection by separating kids from parents at birth, erasing any information that links them and then raising them communally. The problem is this is going to become very difficult to achieve in practice thanks to technological advances - Gattaca-style ultra-cheap, portable full-genome sequencing is just a few years away. We missed the window of opportunity.

When you see a disheveled crack face mom smoking cigarettes and trying to corral her 9 kids, it's hard not to think that is might be a better idea.

I am certainly sympathetic to kids born into very unhealthy circumstances.

However, where this idea collapses is that very crack mom is still as much a member of the general populace as any one else, so as a society our overall aptitude is very low.

::

ThaG I also disagree that "the deeply evolutionary ingrained behavioral pattern of maximizing the social status of and the amount of resources available to your progeny is the very root of all our problems" as I believe sexual selection and competition for mates is well represented in the equation summing up "all of our problems" as well.

Feb 8, 2006
Wasnt supposed to be. It was just a question.

Imagine your life without mother. Thats basically what you are baking here. Not having your mother raise you go completely against nature, 100%.

No one said it was news. No need to the snarky attitude.
i'm telling you ThaG is not human. He does not know how to communicate or interact with da humans he must be some sort of robot.

i feel bad for how lonely he must be. ( i take it back i don't feel bad)

Props: DubbC415