coleon dissin x-loc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2002
i post up once every 6 months or so, but this topic has prompted me to do so now:

the producer from unforgiven has never really been mentioned. as far as i know, has he even done any other major cd? unforgiven is still in my mind x's best work and listening to it gets me all juiced up. anyway, if he can be brought back in for a couple of cuts that would be great.

second, when will U2 be released? additionally, will it be available through purchase directly through you, callme? (i live in ecuador right now and there i no way that it will ever even see the light of day here, since ecuador is whack as fuck).

Jun 21, 2004
Snakehead... we don't have any release dates available yet. Our website is almost ready so you will be able to look up all current information there. I'll post up the URL on this forum soon. And, yes, you can contact me directly once U2 is released and we'll make sure you get a copy of the CD. Jeah!

Apr 25, 2005
WHAT UP CALLME?

WHICH WEBSITE DO U MEAN BLOCSTAR/NEFARIOUSX-RAIDED?
PLUS I WANT 2 KNOW WHAT PROCEDURES MUST BE FOLLOWED AS IF IM FROM THE MIDDLE EAST 2 GET X-RAIDED NEW CD'S,DVD'S,POSTERS ETC...AS OUT HER IN THE MIDDLE EAST THERE R NO XRAIDED CD'S BUT ONLY ONCE I ORDERED 2 CD'S AND I GOT THEM BUT IM FINDIN SOME DIFFICULTIES TO GET THEM....I WISH U COULD HELP ME CALLME,PLUS I WANT U TO LET X KNOW THAT HE HAS A LOYAL FAN FROM THE MIDDLE EAST,THANX CALLME......

Dec 30, 2002
flawlessnda2005
Peasant

Mother fuckin rookie tryin to promote his boy's bullshit. Shut the mother fuck up you dumb whore.

Jun 21, 2004
X-RAIDED LOC said:
WHICH WEBSITE DO U MEAN BLOCSTAR/NEFARIOUSX-RAIDED?
PLUS I WANT 2 KNOW WHAT PROCEDURES MUST BE FOLLOWED AS IF IM FROM THE MIDDLE EAST 2 GET X-RAIDED NEW CD'S,DVD'S,POSTERS ETC...AS OUT HER IN THE MIDDLE EAST THERE R NO XRAIDED CD'S BUT ONLY ONCE I ORDERED 2 CD'S AND I GOT THEM BUT IM FINDIN SOME DIFFICULTIES TO GET THEM....I WISH U COULD HELP ME CALLME,PLUS I WANT U TO LET X KNOW THAT HE HAS A LOYAL FAN FROM THE MIDDLE EAST,THANX CALLME......
I'll have the website posted up in a couple days. I'll hook you up with the new cd when it comes out, patna. We'll make sure it gets to you... just make sure and email us @ [email protected]

You in the military or you from the middle east? I know he's got a lot of military fans out there, but I don't know how many people FROM there are actually up on Raided...

Apr 25, 2005
callmeontheunda said:
I'll have the website posted up in a couple days. I'll hook you up with the new cd when it comes out, patna. We'll make sure it gets to you... just make sure and email us @ [email protected]

You in the military or you from the middle east? I know he's got a lot of military fans out there, but I don't know how many people FROM there are actually up on Raided...
whatup callme i aint from the military im an arab, a muslim but iaint no terrorist like bush claims there is terrorists all around the world.anyway i got nothin but love 4 raided and those who support him and ofcourse u cuz i can feel what u r goin through, like replyin to raided fans etc...the problem i only can pay cash i dont have credit or visa card to buy directly from u, is it ok?peace and one love.....i appreciate.......one mo thing im bumpin raided in ma hood and now he is popular cuz no one knew him out here but with time i cant imagine where raided gone reach, maybe mars

Aug 14, 2005
theres no way luni would disrespect x-loc theyre from the same click. i aint ever heard that shit. i have heard that track the evil that men do though

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Trill Spill

X-RAIDED LOC said:
whatup callme i aint from the military im an arab, a muslim but iaint no terrorist like bush claims there is terrorists all around the world.anyway i got nothin but love 4 raided and those who support him and ofcourse u cuz i can feel what u r goin through, like replyin to raided fans etc...the problem i only can pay cash i dont have credit or visa card to buy directly from u, is it ok?peace and one love.....i appreciate.......one mo thing im bumpin raided in ma hood and now he is popular cuz no one knew him out here but with time i cant imagine where raided gone reach, maybe mars
that's what's up mane.

x-raided gets love worldwide.

dope.