coleon dissin x-loc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2004
I know... sorry. lol. He should just do it acapella, the album is so tight. But if Dre produced it... OMG! It's gonna be big!

When we were getting pictures taken in the visiting room an inmate told us to hold onto them tight because they'd go for $200 on the yard. We couldn't leave them layin' around, ya know? lol.

Jun 21, 2002
I want to hear that album now. I know X-Raided is the best point blank. I love how his voice gets intense when he spits, it's just anger. And the flows are so sick. One song on acappella sounds like a good idea.

Oct 14, 2004
Ill say this and end it here. X-Raided is a lyrical monster, Luni will get his lyrical lifeline sliced fucking with X. And who gives a fuck anyway.

Sep 13, 2004
callmeontheunda said:
No, Loki is working on production for a new X release, but it's just to hold you over for Unforgiven 2. LOL.
whats the new x gon be called and whens it droppin, more immportantly, what types of things are you doing for distribution, no x raided albums have made it to my city, unless someone braught um here and sold um to an old ma and pop store, so u can buy it used, anyways, i would love to see the album here in spokane, i know a gang of people would buy um, and if there is anyway i can help make it happen, let me know.

May 13, 2002
good look callme....keepin us updated

hopefully you can let x know he got alot of fans really anticipatin his new material....i mean hella

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
callme, do you feel with loki on production, givin the type of beats he likes, that he can bring beats too the table that people will actully like.

and 2

do you think this new cd with live up too the unforgiven name? I mean DJ SHARREL laced unforgiven with some tight ass beats and if X-Raided comes with the type of shit loki raps on, I dont see it being any better than Sac A Indo.

Jun 21, 2004
831, that's something that a lot of people are wondering, but nobody wants to ask... good question. First of all, we're talking about two different CDs here. The first CD is an unreleased X-Raided project. It's gonna be good, old school X-Raided lyrics. Loki is doing the production, so he's sure to bring something a little different to the table, but I'm confident that it will work. With this cd, we've got the flexibility to experiment with some different styles, and also show you a sample of some artists in the camp, but remember that Loki came from the Siccness family, so it's gonna have flavor.

The second CD is Unforgiven 2. We're not gonna be fuckin' around with this one! We'll have top notch producers working on this, superior sound equipment and quality, and the beats will be hard as fuck. Will this one live up to the Unforgiven name? It will surpass it by far. Raided calls this the album of his life, he won't take any shorts on this one... and I promise it will exceed your expectations.

Jun 26, 2005
if any1 has that utg cd called knights of the round table listin the song with coleon i guarantee u he shouts out some shit on raideds name no disrespect to raided but wassup with that shit so i suggest all yall niggaz better hear that shit and then tell me what u think.

Oct 14, 2004
Loki on beats? I dont think Loki was tight with his own beats. Ia not sure about this. I would like to see Raided with DJ Premire (I cant spell today) anyway that would tight, and call me thats something to think about.