ColdBlooded's 50 Best Movies of the 00's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
If you think Children of Men had anything to do with abortion, you obviously didn't pay attention to the movie.

If you need a plot break down, either watch it again or read it on Wiki.

I checked imdb.com, and yea it aint about abortion. It was the worlds only pregnant women, it brings back my memory now. Ima read around on the forums there to see what I missed in the plotline. I think I ended up fucking my girlfriend at the time about 3/4 through the movie......it was a dope movie though I remember they were gettin chased around in vehicles and shit. When I rented it, it looked kinda boring but it was actually kind of thrilling....

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I'd throw in Punch-Drunk Love, 25th Hour, adaptation, Man On Wire, LOTRs, The Pianist, Eternal Sunshine..., Oldboy and No Country for Old Men and mix up where a lot of them are placed and that'd be my list.

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Nice List CB

I really liked where you have Layer Cake and Go Tigers. Not quite as big a fan of your # 1, very good movie though.

Personally, I'd have the following in there somewhere.

Gangs of NY
Ratatouille
Inglorious Basterds
Road to Perdition
Monsters Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Alot of garbage on this list...I don't think even one movie listed there can be called a classic or innovative...Shoulda just called this list the Top (Hollywood) Blockbuster movies of the decade instead of "50 Best Movies" thats a insult..

Apr 25, 2002
Alot of garbage on this list...I don't think even one movie listed there can be called a classic or innovative...Shoulda just called this list the Top (Hollywood) Blockbuster movies of the decade instead of "50 Best Movies" thats a insult..

Post yours

But from your comment I'd have to say you don't know jack. Indy/Foreign/Documentry movies out weigh the blockbusters by far.

Jul 6, 2008
where do you rank stepbrothers with will farrell? i thought it was better than old school.

how bout were you rank bad santa?

Mar 18, 2003
Not a bad list. No use in debating, it's all a matter of opinion. Surprised to see that you liked some of the movies you listed.

Im working on my list right now. Using the same method - currently in 2001.