Clash of the Titans (remake)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
Seen the trailer, well it looks like its gonna suck. Especially wit that rock music which I hope its not in the movie. They seem to depend on the CGI to make the movie good.

Nov 7, 2002
Sucks to be posting after this dude^^^^^but...

I am really looking forward to this movie.
Should be very captivating. Wicked CGI.
Movies based on mythology rock.

Nov 7, 2002
'Clash of Titans' in 3D

January 20, 2010

Warner Bros. will decide in the next 10 days whether to release Louis Leterrier’s remake of action fantasy “Clash of the Titans” in 3D.

Warners has ordered a 3D test of the film — set for release on March 26 -- and will screen the converted scenes next week before deciding whether to make the move. Studios across Hollywood are looking into possible 3D conversions in the aftermath of the big boxoffice bonanza called “Avatar.”

With conversions, 2D films -- whether newly produced movies or classic titles slotted for release, such as the first two “Toy Story” pics -- are run through a process that turns 2D images into 3D. Most 3D movies, including “Avatar,” are shot in 3D from the start.

Co-produced by Legendary Pictures, “Titans” is a re-imagining of a 1981 film that starred Laurence Olivier in the character of Zeus. The role is played by Liam Neeson in the remake, appearing opposing Sam Worthington’s Perseus in the mythology-based actioner.

Releasing “Titans” in 3D would be a dramatic statement about the growth of 3D exhibition, as it would be a second big 3D title set for release the final weekend of March.

SICCNESS

Nov 7, 2002
they need to pick and choose which will be the best for 3D and not flood every new action movie with it........

I am talking about 3D movies in general.

They are bringing some dope shit out of Hollywood these days.

3D is better than 2D. Just like phones, 3G is better than 2G, better than the previous generation.

It's an advancement in technology, in movie technology. That is, CLEAR.

That's about it. No two ways about it.

A lot of people will pay to see this movie.
Great effects, great mythology behind the story, great entertainment.