CK = Cavalier Killa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Full Metal Jacket was my shit...bumped it on the daily...but I call it like I see it.

REESE been hatin' on Lebron since last year for some reason.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
@ CZAR- Whats good cousin? I knew you would pop in sooner or later. You cant even attempt to compare the two positions as far as numbers...That wont even work. One facilitates, while the other gets fed the ball...

What up my nig Reese Pimp Pieces haha. I know the game and ther positions. Shit LeBron is everything for the Cav's anyway. Im just sayin nigga's is goin to far by tryin to compare Rondo to King James. James is the best player in the league period. Rondo is a up and comin point guard makin his name. Thats all I am sayin. Got Em!!

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
Cleveland will win the next 2 games mane. U ridin dude to early mane. LeBron will have a monsta game in game 6 book it! Got Em!!
This series changes my opinion about Bron. Easily the most talented physical player in the league, but now u gotta question his mental toughness.
He quit on that team the last few mins of game 6 and no called no showed game 5
Anybody think he was tankin to get Mike Brown out? Or just outta Cleveland period?