CK = Cavalier Killa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Give it up to this cat right here, some of the most entertaining basketball I have seen in a LOOOOONG time...

he will go down as one of the greats... He is givin Cleveland the BIZNESS as I type this...21 point lead for Celts game 5

*I know there is another thread on cuzzo, but I GOTTA give it up to him one more time..

Apr 25, 2002
@ Invisible set- He get that jumper down, and he will be deadly...

@ KAH707 - LAKERS all MUTHAFUCCIN day, dont get it twisted....LOL
I been rollin with the Lake Show ever since the team looked like this...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Cleveland will win the next 2 games mane. U ridin dude to early mane. LeBron will have a monsta game in game 6 book it! Got Em!!

Nov 7, 2006
Lovin rondo right now. you guys are slippin though cause he was acting like this last years playoffs too. and look what he did to the lakers when we won it all. kid's getting better and better and if he ever gets his jumper off the ground he has potential to be the deadliest 1 we've ever scene, i mean the dude does it ALL accept shoot consistently and if he did he would have lebron numbers from the reg season. GO CELTS.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall doin way to much. Dude will never have LeBron numbers believe dat. Dude is a good PG, maybe even top 5 pg's but he aint consistent enough to be a superstar. Once he does it from day 1 and carries a team night in night out then holla. Put D. Rose on the Celtics with all that talent and see what he does. Put Rondo on the Bulls it would be a different story. Again dude is good but he benefits for the team around him and how much attention those other guys get and the pressure they take off him. Got Em!!

Apr 25, 2002
REESE...we get it...you hate the Cavs and Lebron...get over it.
naw baby boy, I dont hate anyone....GIMPY....

Life is too short to spend time being hateful...

@ CZAR- Whats good cousin? I knew you would pop in sooner or later. You cant even attempt to compare the two positions as far as numbers...That wont even work. One facilitates, while the other gets fed the ball...

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Yall doin way to much. Dude will never have LeBron numbers believe dat. Dude is a good PG, maybe even top 5 pg's but he aint consistent enough to be a superstar. Once he does it from day 1 and carries a team night in night out then holla. Put D. Rose on the Celtics with all that talent and see what he does. Put Rondo on the Bulls it would be a different story. Again dude is good but he benefits for the team around him and how much attention those other guys get and the pressure they take off him. Got Em!!
I hope you're not talking about Rondo...he DID have LeBron numbers (triples doubles) and oh yeah it was AGAINST LEBRON !!!! AND Rondo is an AllStar...Most underrated PG IN THE NBA!!!

If anything THE TEAM BENEFITS from Rondo

Side Note : last night was an exception because LBJ and Rondo were basically non factors

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
reese is one of the coolest cats i've met. hater? i think not. if you think he's a hater you're probably a fucking faggot. yes i just defended a faker fan.