cincinnati bengals = worst team in nfl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
its not that i think they are going to make big strides and compete for the SB.....im simply proving the orignal post wrong......they are no were near the wrost team in the afc let alone the whole nfl.......

the teams ive mentioned as maybe are all fighting for spots.....to say cinci doesnt have a chance with carson, housh, and 85 is crazy......theyve spent money on there d and it hasnt shown yet but they will get better......

they wont be near the top 5 overall picks......take it as you want

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the bengals will pick in the top 10 this year. easy. they are garbage. palmer hasnt been the same since the knee, and neither has his line.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
if you really want to go into to it there is plenty of teams tied at 2-0 right now.....so they are not at the top...sorry
Records aren't important in the second week of the season, if you really want to go into it.

Denver's defense isn't horrible, it just needs a little bit of time to gel. They have talent on the D; it'll happen. The offense is very solid, IMO. I've watched both of their games; they are a top team in the AFC.

''SORRY"

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
marvin lewis shoulda been fired by now. if hes still around at the end of the season its because the bengals won a playoff game. have you seen their schedule?

at giants
cleveland
at dallas
at new york
pittsburgh
jacksonville
at houston
philly
at pittsburgh
baltimore
at indy
washington
at cleveland
kansas city

out of that schedule kansas city and houston give them a good chance of winning. the other games? less than 50 50. cincinnati will be lucky to win 6 games this year.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
marvin lewis shoulda been fired by now. if hes still around at the end of the season its because the bengals won a playoff game. have you seen their schedule?

at giants
cleveland
at dallas
at new york
pittsburgh
jacksonville
at houston
philly
at pittsburgh
baltimore
at indy
washington
at cleveland
kansas city

out of that schedule kansas city and houston give them a good chance of winning. the other games? less than 50 50. cincinnati will be lucky to win 6 games this year.
shiiit...

with that schedule they'll be lucky to win 3 games

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
playing for a spot
Titans
Jax
Bills
Jets (maybe)
Cinci (maybe)
Cleveland (maybe)
Denver (maybe)

the wildcard slots are still wide open...no way you can justify saying that cinci is worst then chiefs,dolphins,rams..
The wildcard is wide open but..... Cleveland????? IDK about them....IDK about jacksonville either.......Cleveland dosent look good at all....

Nov 7, 2002
In the near future I would say the bengals will be lucky to come up with one win in the next three games and that would be against the browns but thats not even a lock the way there D has been playing. So its going to get real ugly I think they go 1 - 4 to start the season and maybe 5 - 11 on the year.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the browns were last years version of the 2006 saints. lucky breaks and a weak schedule made an unbalanced team look better than it was.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
cinci has no defense and no offensive line. that team isnt doing shit. cleveland has more weapons than cinci.

a healthy braylon and winslow shits on a healthy t.j. and bruised ocho cinco. all fucking day.

Apr 5, 2005
theyve played two good ds and put up a good game against the ravens...

Carson Palmer, with Housh and C.O.C healthy is going to get better.....

there running game is better then it looked against the ravens and titans....

there overall d is looking worst then expected but its not horrible......

Cinci is in the running for the playoffs and i dont think any of the teams ive mentioned can do that....
In the running for the playoffs? Youre smoking rocks. 6 teams from the AFC make the playoffs and I do not see Cinci as being close to making a playoff run. There's Tenn, NE, Indy, Pitt, Den, SD, NY, Balt. Do you really think they can contend? I don't think so. There defense and O-Line is terrible and their running game isn't any better. Hell, I think St. Louis is a better team then them. What a joke.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
just because the bengals suck it doesnt take away from the titans victory sunday because tennessee had many moments of suckage as well. so calm down moore block its ok. you murdered one of the bottom 10 teams in the league, thats what was supposed to happen.

Apr 25, 2002
whooping the shitty raiders and barely beating the chargers (which woulda been a loss if there was another ref) doesnt make you the class of the AFC...thier d has showed there weaknesses....im being realistic not going off of 2 weeks of football....looking at the team as a whole not just how theyve performed two weeks into the season

im talking about at the end of the year that is what its goin to be looking like......untill further notice....injuries etc change it all....
Oh I get it, you're guessing and passing your opinion off as fact.

Got it.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
cinci has no defense and no offensive line. that team isnt doing shit. cleveland has more weapons than cinci.

a healthy braylon and winslow shits on a healthy t.j. and bruised ocho cinco. all fucking day.
Yo....Cleveland fuckin sucks........I picked braylon edwards in the second round of my money league.....He's killing me.......I am pulling for cleveland for that reason, but it dosent look good.....