cincinnati bengals = worst team in nfl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
marvin lewis = fired sooner than later

im pretty sure the chiefs could beat these scrubs. this was a horrible display. granted the weather was horrible, that affected both teams not just one.

Aug 9, 2006
theyve played two good ds and put up a good game against the ravens...

Carson Palmer, with Housh and C.O.C healthy is going to get better.....

there running game is better then it looked against the ravens and titans....

there overall d is looking worst then expected but its not horrible......

Cinci is in the running for the playoffs and i dont think any of the teams ive mentioned can do that....

Aug 9, 2006
Locks:
Pats
Indy
Chargers
Pitts

playing for a spot
Titans
Jax
Bills
Jets (maybe)
Cinci (maybe)
Cleveland (maybe)
Denver (maybe)

the wildcard slots are still wide open...no way you can justify saying that cinci is worst then chiefs,dolphins,rams..

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Locks:
Pats
Indy
Chargers
Pitts

playing for a spot
Titans
Jax
Bills
Jets (maybe)
Cinci (maybe)
Cleveland (maybe)
Denver (maybe)

the wildcard slots are still wide open...no way you can justify saying that cinci is worst then chiefs,dolphins,rams..

I don't think New England is this surefire lock for the playoffs, and Indy looks absolutely confused. San Diego is 0-2, but I think they'll bounce back. Jacksonville should be in, and Denver is playing better than almost anyone else in the NFL, IMO.

Aug 9, 2006
im sold that belicheat is a real dynasty maker coach...he knows how to coach every postion just enough to win games...

their d will allways be solid in tackling and run d..

indy has played two bad games....they will bounce back...i could go onto say that titans look the best the division but im being realistic....

jaguars o line is mauled.....

denver should be hire at this point but there run d is extremly suspect...they can have one of the more solid ds in the entire leauge if they just bulked up the front 7...they have talented quick lbs that are great in pass coverage and blitzing but tackling looks bad

Apr 20, 2003
Yeah Cinci are pretty bad right now on both sides of the ball but than again they played two tuff defenses, in Titans and Ravens! Cinci's defense is fuckin horrid and is the weak link of the team, if you ask me..... Just run the ball on them and you'll most likely end up with the victory cuz they have given up 406 yards rushing vs. 247 passing.

Feb 8, 2006
Locks:
Pats
Indy
Chargers
Pitts

playing for a spot
Titans
Jax
Bills
Jets (maybe)
Cinci (maybe)
Cleveland (maybe)
Denver (maybe)

lol get real

san diego a lock?

denver maybe?

denver looks like they can not be stopped.

Cinci is the worst team in the nfl

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Locks:
Pats
Indy
Chargers
Pitts

playing for a spot
Titans
Jax
Bills
Jets (maybe)
Cinci (maybe)
Cleveland (maybe)
Denver (maybe)

no way you can justify your claim that cinci is in the running for a playoff spot without including the rest of the afc. cincinnati is horrible. carson palmer cant get it done without a premier offensive line. the defense is its usual "worst in the league" caliber, which is kind of odd seeing how marvin is a defensive minded coach. he'll be gone soon. trust that. cinci is done for the year. cinci doesnt belong in the same conversation as teams like denver and the jets. those teams have a win this year and havent been outright embarrassed twice this season.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Man wtf happened to Carson Palmer? Dude's a hack now. Get the friggin ball to 85 and Housyoumama...
injuries/losses on oline. no qb will flourish with subpar protection and a weak pathetic excuse of a running game.

to his credit it was unbearably windy yesterday and his receivers dropped some passes but so did tennessee. tennessees receivers suck.

Apr 25, 2002
Locks:
Pats
Indy
Chargers
Pitts

playing for a spot
Titans
Jax
Bills
Jets (maybe)
Cinci (maybe)
Cleveland (maybe)
Denver (maybe)

That's funny, cuz as of right now I'd say Denver is more of a "lock" than San Diego. I won't bother disputing anything else.

Aug 9, 2006
whooping the shitty raiders and barely beating the chargers (which woulda been a loss if there was another ref) doesnt make you the class of the AFC...thier d has showed there weaknesses....im being realistic not going off of 2 weeks of football....looking at the team as a whole not just how theyve performed two weeks into the season

im talking about at the end of the year that is what its goin to be looking like......untill further notice....injuries etc change it all....