CIGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
Quit. Don't miss it one bit, I actually don't see how I use to smoke...I smoke now and that shit's nasty as hell.

Still smokin green tho.

Jun 2, 2002
no disrespect to any of you cig smokers out there, but smoking cigs in 2010 is fucking retarded, sorry. there is so much concrete evidence that they literally kill you in slow unpleasant ways, they're rediculously overpriced, and all they do is calm the craving that you wouldn't have if you didn't smoke in the first place. but if you wanna smoke and keep the shit out of my face, do your thang...

and i smoke weed daily...

Aug 24, 2003
actually i didnt like smoking cigarettes when drunk

it seemed like i had to take deeper inhales to get the same effect and id have to smoke way more cigarettes to get the same effect. end up smoking two packs in a night and shit, chain smoking for no reason. i guess if you dont like cigarettes when sober then you're pretty close to not liking them drunk, i guess you'll have to figure out what triggers you wanting to smoke when drunk.

for me when i was first trying to quit id smoke when drinking just because it was a convienent, acceptable excuse "oh i wasted i didnt mean to smoke those 3 cigs what was i thinking" only, of course i meant to do that from the beginning, subconsciously. it took me awhile to admit to myself the only difference between smoking sober and drunk is the convienent excuse