CIGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
^^@dubbc damn you serious bro?...

i only fuck with ciggz when am drunk also and even then i really don't smoke more than one or two and only if someone around me is smoking, i never go out and buy a pack...i can't fuck with ciggz sober tho...
yeah I don't buy packs anymore

I'll be at a bar and one of my boys will be like... wanna go have a cigarette?

I'll say shit if you got one for me... sure

that's bout it

Nov 17, 2008
yea my standards do change when i do drink. il probably fuk your mom when im keyed. Wake up call my boy like what the fuk i do. he gonna say u fuked a fat bitch im gonna say 4 the team..

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
lol @ thizzin in the morning

at my old job some guy I worked with was thizzing at work at 7 am on sunday morning... he was just hiding in the back...

he told me to watch his back, said he was gonna hang out and smoke hella cigs cause he was thizzin

I was like "why are you thizzin at 7 am on sunday morning at work????"

he said he had it in his pocket and he was walking to work so he popped it

lulz

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I have no problem with smoking. At one point I lived with 5 cig smokers, and i was the only one who didnt smoke. I smoked trees all day and these people would claim to never smoke weed, then when they felt like it come around and bother me to smoke them out.

If you wanna smoke when you drink, I feel that. Some people I know just talk down on it like they're better than that. Same goes for people who smoke pot. Like it's only good enough when I'm already drinking.

I just take my smoke seriously. It's a full-time thing.

Aug 24, 2003
yeah those part-time smokers are fooling themselves
you're either a smoker or you're not, dont kid yourself with a drinking excuse its the thinnest one to use to minimize your actions. its almost like saying "i only punch my girl in the face when im drunk and she pisses me off". get over it and admit it, you love the nicotine buzz and action of smoking very much and are just too 'ashamed' to admit it sober, cause all of the stigma attached to it

plus cigarettes are like, 8 dollars a pack, when you bum them consistently through the night every weekend or every other weekend that adds up to hundreds of dollars, quit being a bum this shit isnt high school anymore, buy a pack and throw the rest away at the end of the night or give them away, cigarette smokers would love someone to drop a half pack on them guaranteed. shits annoying these cigarette smokers walking around with no cigarettes, going out at night knowing damn well they are going to smoke 4-5 cigarettes but are too cheap to buy their own. i dont even smoke anymore but get asked all the fucking time for cigarettes from these "bar smokers"

that one commercial is funny, with the lady making a bloody mary in the middle of the office with a blender for her cigarette break, "you dont drink everytime you smoke"

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
the government wants you to smoke so they could collect tax money and control the population,i guess that alotta u people that smoke really dont get it.

NAME ONE THING THAT SMOKING CIGARETTES DOES GOOD FOR YOU.

even tho i dont smoke weed no more,i would rather be smokin weed instead of smokin cancer sticks.

Aug 24, 2003
i agree with most of what you said but there are obvious 'good' things that come with smoking or people wouldnt do it

it soothes your nerves
it relaxes your mind
it buzzes throughout your body like a mini-high
it tastes good (a lot of smokers like smoke, duh)
its comforting
its social (little group of smokers form, people meet new people)

but generally yes i agree weed does all of these things and better for me which is why i gave up cigarettes.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I use to smoke, pack a day for 3 years, had health issues, and havent smoke in just over a year now, not one smoke, not even a drag... boooo yaaaaa!

but yea, i started off being a closet drunk smoker, then i was like fuck it i'll buy a pack (cuz my friends were gettin tired of me bumin smokes off them all the time) then it turned into full on smoking habit, when i woke up, after every meal, in the car, after sex or fapping, lol. my girl smokes, doesnt bother me much, but I sure as fuck can smell that fucking nasty smell of smoke on her (which i never noticed when i smoked myself that other people said they could smell on me)

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah those part-time smokers are fooling themselves
you're either a smoker or you're not, dont kid yourself with a drinking excuse its the thinnest one to use to minimize your actions. its almost like saying "i only punch my girl in the face when im drunk and she pisses me off". get over it and admit it, you love the nicotine buzz and action of smoking very much and are just too 'ashamed' to admit it sober, cause all of the stigma attached to it

plus cigarettes are like, 8 dollars a pack, when you bum them consistently through the night every weekend or every other weekend that adds up to hundreds of dollars, quit being a bum this shit isnt high school anymore, buy a pack and throw the rest away at the end of the night or give them away, cigarette smokers would love someone to drop a half pack on them guaranteed. shits annoying these cigarette smokers walking around with no cigarettes, going out at night knowing damn well they are going to smoke 4-5 cigarettes but are too cheap to buy their own. i dont even smoke anymore but get asked all the fucking time for cigarettes from these "bar smokers"

that one commercial is funny, with the lady making a bloody mary in the middle of the office with a blender for her cigarette break, "you dont drink everytime you smoke"
you're wrong... me not smoking when I'm sober has absolutely nothing to do with me being 'ashamed' of smoking

like I said before, I used to smoke all the time... sober and drunk... now I'm at a point where cigarettes are nasty to me if I smoke them when I'm sober

every time I have tried to smoke a cigarette sober since I "quit" (in quotes for a reason) they taste nasty as fuck to me

when I'm drunk they don't though... you can't deny cigarettes are better when you're drunk... even when I was a full time smoker and smoked drunk or sober, I enjoyed them more when I was intoxicated

it has nothing to do with being cool, nothing to do with being ashamed... it's simply because I like the feeling more when I'm drunk... also it's more enjoyable smoking and being out and socializing with people... your brain just makes that connection

another thing... I'm not one of these motherfuckers who bums cigs off random ass strangers... it's always off my friends... and more than half the time they offer me a cigarette, I don't even have to ask