choppers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2006
i beleive choppas are guns cause in one line tech says "get the choppin like a fully" a fully would mean fully automatic gun ya smells!

but then again he compared it to a gun so it can mean he raps fast like and auntomatic gun spits bullets

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
ARMEN said:
Wrong, Choppers Are SKS Rifles That Have Been Modified For Automatic Firing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKS
you dont know much about em do ya? all an SKS is a cheap version of a AK-47. and besides the trigger assemble doesnt need to be change for an full auto. 1. you could bump fire it. or 2. get something like a hellfire trigger, but the same thing can happen from shooting from the hip so its kind of pointless in getting. and IMO having a full auto is worthless, cause you cant hit shit very good

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
iTziLLDREW said:
its boout spittin fast hence that part "I'ma CHOPPA , CHOPPA , CHOPPA" u think he talkin about a strap?
No I Never Said I Think Hes Talkin About A Strap

I Know What Hes Talkin About, Im Juss Sayin That People Are More Familiar With The Term Chopper Meaning An SKS, It Has Multiple Meanings, In This Particular Song Hes Using It To Describe That They Got Fast Lyrics

Sep 7, 2004
DougN9ne said:
i think they mean choppers as in muhfuckas who can rap quick. Midwest Choppers. i think of it as a mouth chopping up and down rapidly.. how ever gay that sounds lol :chinese:
Choppers is a rhyme style...of course rapid fire....Just an FYI
Krizz got that shit down and then took it to a new level. Really good shit.