choppers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2006
Breakin Ya Jawbone Clown,
You Aint A Criminal Killa Be Ready Ta Get Up And Fall On Down,
Look At The Darkside, Fulla The Gangbangin,
Hookers With CHOPPERS And The Coppers They Keep Them Thangs Rangin /

a gun yes. those hookers in KC are some serious hoe's then.
give me my money or i'll shoot your package off ha.

Dec 5, 2005
i think they mean choppers as in muhfuckas who can rap quick. Midwest Choppers. i think of it as a mouth chopping up and down rapidly.. how ever gay that sounds lol :chinese:

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
in10city_131x said:
you seen that movie Chopper?
if your talkin bout the Australian guy Chopper Reid..then yea i saw it. i want to read the books, but i dont wanna buy em. dude was crazy. he got that guy to cut off his ears just so he could transfer jails

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
haha my girlfriends family has ties with Chopper as he had done business with her godfather and one of my cousins back in the mid 90's...usually see him posted at the Bojangles, one of his spots in Melbournes CBD...

his solo LP is complete comedy...must listen for the entertainment value alone

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
ARMEN said:
Wrong, Choppers Are SKS Rifles That Have Been Modified For Automatic Firing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKS
alot of people refer to AK's as choppers too... you can't believe everything you read on wikipedia...

a "chopper" can mean alot of different things...

in this song "chopper" means someone who raps fast...

not tryin to bash anyone for asking a question (like so many people do here), but this was pretty much common sense...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
C-MOB said:
alot of people refer to AK's as choppers too... you can't believe everything you read on wikipedia...

a "chopper" can mean alot of different things...

in this song "chopper" means someone who raps fast...

not tryin to bash anyone for asking a question (like so many people do here), but this was pretty much common sense...
By All Means Your Right

Im Juss Lettin It Be Known That Most People Refer To A Chopper As A SKS That Has Been Modified To Fire Continous Rounds

As C-Mob Said In The "Midwest Choppers" Song, They Are Referring To An Individual That Spits Fast

Helicopter = Chopper <---Arnold Made This Popular Lol
SKS/AK = Chopper <---Most Common Thing Sumone Calls A Chopper
Fast Rappers = Chopper <---This Term Ive Usually Noticed Used Alot By Midwest Artist, Although Im Sure Region Doesnt Govern Its Use

Anyway, Whattup C-Mob, Hows The Music Doin? Aint Heard 4rm You In A Minute

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Silcc-E-FYN said:
haha my girlfriends family has ties with Chopper as he had done business with her godfather and one of my cousins back in the mid 90's...usually see him posted at the Bojangles, one of his spots in Melbournes CBD...

his solo LP is complete comedy...must listen for the entertainment value alone
well u better not cheat on her or u know whos comin after u :siccness:

i listened to the album...he didnt put any feeling into. it was pretty funny tho..and there was a hot track or 2

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
pyromanaic414 said:
well u better not cheat on her or u know whos comin after u :siccness:

i listened to the album...he didnt put any feeling into. it was pretty funny tho..and there was a hot track or 2
ima jus say im lucky im on his good side or i'd be another "black cunt" on his list :paranoid: lol

Played More Gangsters n the tracks with Loe Teck & Necro were the tightest