Chingy and DTP spilts ?????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
ITS SMARTER FOR CHINGY TO LEAVE DTP, DTP IS WACK, CHINGY JUST BASICALLY USED LUDA AND THEM TO GET POPULARITY KINDA HOW JUVE USED CASH MONEY TO GET BACK ON THE MAP. I THINK THE ONLY REASON I-20 IS WITH DTP IS SO LUDA CAN TRY TO MAKE HIS CREW LOOK HARDER LMAO.

Apr 25, 2002
Yall are some confused souls. SHAWNA cd is tight. It ain't classic but it's plenty of cuts on there to play w/o skipping. Half of yall dissing SHAWNA probably don't even listen to her. And like I said, we'll see how CHINGY's 2nd album goes w/o DTP backing him up.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Young Lou said:
Yall are some confused souls. SHAWNA cd is tight. It ain't classic but it's plenty of cuts on there to play w/o skipping. Half of yall dissing SHAWNA probably don't even listen to her. And like I said, we'll see how CHINGY's 2nd album goes w/o DTP backing him up.

i own the infamous sydnicate album, heard her on other non major label albums before signing with ludacris and knowing what she is capable of, this album is a let down and mediocre. nothing really grabs your attention. the only two tracks worth listening are that missy song and i forget off hand the other but i think its called turn it up or something. i know RPM is tight with twista but that song is so old and didn't add it. there's like 4 tracks from other albums which are old. i am not saying shawnna is wack, just this album was.

Dec 25, 2003
RIGHT THURRR RIGHT HURRR RIGHT NURRR OVA THURRR OVA HURRR
YALL ARE SCURRRD!!! Man! Now thatz original RIGHT THURRRRRRRRRR!!!

I also heard a track from a corny ass mixtape about Halloween and Chingy is definately
blowin up wit YALL SCURRRD!!! Retarded as hell! No wonder the babes want him...

I feel sorry for those consumers...LOL!