Chingy and DTP spilts ?????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Chingy has parted ways with the Disturbing Tha Peace clique, according to sources. The split is said to be amicable. The St. Louis rapper, who first hit the scene in 2003 as a member of the Ludacris-fronted crew, will now be managed by Marquis "The Coach" Smith and Kenneth Crear for Wright Crear Management. Chingy is still set to release Powerballin', his sophomore set, on November 16.

Apr 25, 2002
Reporting news on CHINGY is not rap related. I'm not gonna diss him but I'll just say that he's not really a factor in rap. LUDACRIS got him the features he needed for his 1st album so we'll see how his 2nd album goes.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
DTP and ludacris both blow nuts neither of the two teams and person i metioned can. Ludacris did one tight verse with nas but shit if wouldnt have nas would have killed him

Feb 8, 2003
Young Lou said:
Reporting news on CHINGY is not rap related. I'm not gonna diss him but I'll just say that he's not really a factor in rap. LUDACRIS got him the features he needed for his 1st album so we'll see how his 2nd album goes.

Chingy will still go platinum with his new album with or without DTP because he has a huge fan base now.

DTP lost a huge player from their label. because that I-20 album is garbage and that Shawnna isn't tight its alright.

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Chingy will still go platinum with his new album with or without DTP because he has a huge fan base now.

DTP lost a huge player from their label. because that I-20 album is garbage and that Shawnna isn't tight its alright.
Very true!! ANd not to mention women are the ones that will buy his CD anyway!! I wish one of my folks would by some Nelly or chingy type RAP!! LOL I would choke em!!

Apr 25, 2002
lmao..some of yall have no intellect..chingy will go plat again and will continue to be successfull in the business..luda aint stupid he signed chingy for a reason cuz he new dude would generate sales and money..point blank..if anything they should work on gettin shawnna ass out shes annoying wit her shit..

Aug 26, 2002
suga free, as in LA suga free???????? Chingy got to spit with him????? Suga Free is sick as fuck.........but back to Chingy, he will still do fine without them. He still cupcake in my book.
Shawna is sick as fuck yall just don;t know....

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
suga free, as in LA suga free???????? Chingy got to spit with him????? Suga Free is sick as ....
hella yeah, peep it off suga frees new album, the new testament, called circus music......matter of fact, ..........

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=4D9C56BC66FA7FDFFA4166AD0575FE3D

imo, dude comes prett clean on this song....the beat and everything is tight, i just kinda get annoied by that circus beat that comes in on the chrous..dont sleep on suga frees new album, tight shit

Jun 13, 2002
Chingy is hella weak, i was laughin at that nigga when i heard his first singles. but the otha nite on the radio i heard some song that i think was by him, and the beat was slappin. he was still the same (weak), but the track was hittin, kinda sounded like some Dre production.