Child Support Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Well shit...its a good day to be KrazeeDM! My apologies for doubting that story, but it is one of the more bizarre things i have ever heard. Dont be surprised if the local news comes knocking on your door asking about the story.
haha no problems man. i mean i know people lie on the internet but who the fuck would make that up lol. yeah i wouldnt be shocked to see 7 news soon.

Dec 20, 2002
THEY DID SOMETHING SIMILAR, to my one the lil homies pops accounts.....his shit was for restitution, his dd had 3000 in the acount they took it all out plus 10,000 on top......not 200k but still crazy

Mar 18, 2003
Didn't read anything in the thread about this, but here is another interesting point; child support is on a very short list of things you cannot file in a bankruptcy claim. What you can file, though, is debt through a bank. I'm wondering if this debt is still deemed child support or some other type of general bank debt. Because if he can file bk on that 200k then he can make off like a bandit and your mom gets paid. Not THAT would be crazy.