Child Support Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
so my pops just got out of jail, he started his job or whatever and started up a bank account (something he never had) and when he went to put money in found out the government took 200,000 dollars of owed child support from when i was younger.

my question is what the fuck happens with that money? does it go to me/family or do we never see that shit? My pops dont even care cause now he's gonna get paid under the table and he has so many hookups he really didnt need an account to begin with haha. so am i 200,000 dollars richer in this bitch or what?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
How did they take $200,000 from him when he has never had a bank account? Are you saying he owes $200,000 in child support? I'm sure he'll be the same stand up father that got him $200,000 behind in support and you or anybody wont see shit as far as money.

Nov 7, 2006
How did they take $200,000 from him when he has never had a bank account? Are you saying he owes $200,000 in child support? I'm sure he'll be the same stand up father that got him $200,000 behind in support and you or anybody wont see shit as far as money.
he just opened up an account and within a month they just took 200,000 out. then they sent them a letter stating it was for child support he owed. so since they already took the money out i was wondering if it was going to my mother or some shit. my father isnt the best in the world considering he's been locked up for like 10 year out of the 25 i've been alive. and the other 15 he never payed child support those years. and i know they'll take child support out of your paychecks so it isnt far fetched they did this shit. and with him not giving a fuck about it i dont see it being fought about so is that money they took out actually going to the family or what?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
How does an ex con get out of jail, stack 200k in a matter of months, and not trip on it gettin taken out of his acccount? I dont think you should get too used to your pops bein out.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^he'll be out a year tops and go right back in, it's how it always is. but they took out 200k without it being there. so now he owes the bank that much. it isnt like he stacked that in a month lol.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
^^^^he'll be out a year tops and go right back in, it's how it always is. but they took out 200k without it being there. so now he owes the bank that much. it isnt like he stacked that in a month lol.
Oh, that makes more sense. So your saying he put in some money, and is now overdrafted (for lack of the correct term) $200k? No, youre not getting any money.

Nov 7, 2006
let me refrase the best way i can. maybe bulletpoints

My dad gets out of jail and starts working

My dad opens up a bank account (for the 1st time) which is checking and savings account

My dad then tries to put in money a month later and gets his receipt and says he's in the negative 200,000

he then gets a letter saying it was all the owed child support he never paid over the years

he now doesnt owe child support but he needs to pay the bank back 200,000 since he is now in the negative of that much.

where the fuck does all that owed child support go to?

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I have heard that if the State provides financial support to the Mother(or guardian), the Father(in this case) would be required to pay back ALL the money the state supplied to the Mother. Honestly, I dont know how it works for sure though. Did your mother get assistance from the state when you were growing up(welfare?)?

Even still, I would think what Dana said would be true...how the hell is the bank just going to give the Government 200,000 racks and expect to recoup it from your dad? Thats A BIG A-- risk they are taking...lol

Nov 7, 2006
Your dad is full if shit. No bank is going to allow some average Joe's account to be overdrawn 200 racks.
i seen the account receipt and the child support note. at 1st he thought it was a crazy ass mistake then he got the letter saying it was for child support.

I have heard that if the State provides financial support to the Mother(or guardian), the Father(in this case) would be required to pay back ALL the money the state supplied to the Mother. Honestly, I dont know how it works for sure though. Did your mother get assistance from the state when you were growing up(welfare?)?

Even still, I would think what Dana said would be true...how the hell is the bank just going to give the Government 200,000 racks and expect to recoup it from your dad? Thats A BIG A-- risk they are taking...lol
nah we got no help from the government. probably could've but my moms always had a job that supported us.

May 22, 2006
So the gov just took the loan from the bank without asking w ur con dad as the guarenteor of the loan. Lol. No fucking way dude.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
It sounds to me like you asked your dad to help you out with some loot n he came up with this hairbrained lie to pacify you, and you are falling for it hook line and sinker.

Nov 7, 2006
It sounds to me like you asked your dad to help you out with some loot n he came up with this hairbrained lie to pacify you, and you are falling for it hook line and sinker.
haha. i make more than my dad. i just remember him telling me about him being in the negative then a couple days later he got a letter in the mail that it had to do with child support. all i'm asking is if that money will come to me or does the government keep it. if you think i'm lying so be it and dont bother posting in here, i just wanted to know what happens to that money.

May 9, 2002
so my pops just got out of jail, he started his job or whatever and started up a bank account (something he never had) and when he went to put money in found out the government took 200,000 dollars of owed child support from when i was younger.

my question is what the fuck happens with that money? does it go to me/family or do we never see that shit? My pops dont even care cause now he's gonna get paid under the table and he has so many hookups he really didnt need an account to begin with haha. so am i 200,000 dollars richer in this bitch or what?
Homie, this is LITERALLY...impossible. LITERALLY.