Chiefs Sign Russell??? Say it ain't so!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
FUCK IT I WAS PLAYIN WITCHA BITCH ASS I DIDNT KNOW YOU WAS SOOO SENSITIVE ABOUT JRUSS STAYING INSIDE YOUR OWN DIVISION QUITE POSSIBLY PLAYING YOU GUYS TWICE A YEAR
Actually i was thinken of you being the typical niner fan throwing a cheap shot anyway possible. Folks thats saying it cant get worse then Oakland dont know what the hell they talken bout cuz all of a sudden when Gradkowski came in after Russell got injured it really showed that Russell had some weapons around him but was just terrible in every way possible.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
one of the biggest choke artist in the game...enjoy that.

I wouldnt really mind this if we got it for the right price. Haley could whip him into shape with the quickness if he has ANY motivation at all. Which you would think he would now.

Also this article is just an opinion piece not fact. So doubt it will happen.
seemed to do pretty good last year in his actual 3rd season without much of a receiver til austin broke out for 250 yards against the chiefs he took us to the playoffs should do better now with dez and austin roy will be most likely ridin the bench

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
seemed to do pretty good last year in his actual 3rd season without much of a receiver til austin broke out for 250 yards against the chiefs he took us to the playoffs should do better now with dez and austin roy will be most likely ridin the bench

lol ya but that was against Jon McGraw and fuckin Mike Brown. Possibly the worst safety combination EVER in the history of football.

no doubt though u guys WR corps is gonna be sick

May 3, 2002
I hate the fuckin dude for his lack of effort and excuses for poor performance but just because he sucked it up for us doesn;t mean his career could be over, a lot of people had Rich Gannon written off before he came and had the high life of his career in Oakland dude just needs leadership and the right people to get him in line although it is however extremely hard to polish a turd

Jul 6, 2008
id like to jamarcus in the ufl or the arena league. with his accuracy, I mean with every throw, a fan in the stands is guaranted to take home a football souvenir. it would be good for the game of football to finally give something back to the fans.

isnt that what football is really about, the 12th man.

Jul 25, 2007
Posted about 9 hours ago
161 Comments 9 Recommendations E-mail
Bengals have reached out to former Raiders QB Russell's reps

NFL.com

It started Wednesday with a tweet from wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who said he'll see JaMarcus Russell in the Cincinnati Bengals' June minicamp. Later, a league source told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora that the Bengals are among the teams that have contacted the quarterback's representatives.

Nothing is imminent, La Canfora reported, but the Bengals, who have J.T. O'Sullivan as their backup to quarterback Carson Palmer, are a potential suitor.

Russell, whom the Oakland Raiders released last week, plans to take his time in picking his next team and is focused on getting himself into shape and weighing his options, the source said. Those close to Russell hope his release serves as a wake-up call for the former No. 1 overall pick, who in 31 career games has thrown 18 touchdowns and 23 interceptions for a 65.2 rating.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81812a28&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Bengals.com calls a union between the team and free agent JaMarcus Russell "a long shot."
The Bengals reportedly aren't even planning to "look at" the former No. 1 overall pick, indicating that there will be no tryout. The team will move forward with J.T. O'Sullivan and Jordan Palmer behind Carson Palmer at QB.