Chiefs Sign Russell??? Say it ain't so!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
chiefs fans... how would you feel about this?

it actually wouldn't be that bad for a team to get Russell, if they picked him up for the league minimum... or a little above that at the most...

the guy has raw skills and a lot of arm strength... if he can be a 3rd stringer and show signs of improvement... who knows... I doubt he'll be any good... but if you don't pay him shit, it might be worth it

I dunno... I'd still LMAO if the Queefs signed him... although it would suck if he did turn out to be a great QB in KC, and shitted on us every year... very very doubtful that would happen though

Dec 29, 2008
i kinda had a feeling kc might get russell. imagine the chiefs beating the raiders in oakland with russell at qb. that would be hilarious.

Apr 20, 2003
Worst free agent pick up of this century even for pennies lol.... Dude is fat, outta shape, brain the size of a peanut and doesn't take this NFL thing seriously! BAD MOVE FOR THE CHIEFS

Jan 18, 2006
I SEE THE CHEIFS BEATING THE RAIDERS LIKE RED HEADED STEP CHILDREN NOW DAMN GINGERS
fuckoff, go back to being glad the whiners have Alex smith and not Phillips rivers. I hope Russell gets playing time against the raiders, would mean a easy win for us

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
JaMarcus Russell must go through waivers, but no one will claim his contract

Posted by Mike Florio on May 7, 2010 2:47 PM ET

We firmly believe that someone will give former Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell another chance. Since he has less than four years of service, Russell will first pass through waivers.

It means that every team can put in a waiver claim on him, and that the team with the worst record who makes a claim gets him.

But here's the catch. Anyone who gets Russell via waivers also gets his contract. His contract includes a base salary of $9.45 million in 2010, with $3 million of it guaranteed.

So, basically, no one is going to make a waiver claim. If/when Russell gets a second chance, it'll happen via free agency.

Mar 12, 2010
fuckoff, go back to being glad the whiners have Alex smith and not Phillips rivers. I hope Russell gets playing time against the raiders, would mean a easy win for us
FUCK IT I WAS PLAYIN WITCHA BITCH ASS I DIDNT KNOW YOU WAS SOOO SENSITIVE ABOUT JRUSS STAYING INSIDE YOUR OWN DIVISION QUITE POSSIBLY PLAYING YOU GUYS TWICE A YEAR

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I think its a harmless pick-up.Oakland was the worst franchise he could of ended up at..coaching changes,al...etc..plus he fucked up by coming into camp late(didn't he?),and working with an awful o-line.good way to develop bad habits.now he has a chance to work with a good offensive mind,maybe become pretty good.if chris simms can have a job,why not russell

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i could give a shit bout the whiners

one of the biggest choke artist in the game...enjoy that.

I wouldnt really mind this if we got it for the right price. Haley could whip him into shape with the quickness if he has ANY motivation at all. Which you would think he would now.

Also this article is just an opinion piece not fact. So doubt it will happen.