Chiefs @ Raiders 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Breh.

The Broncos have beaten us by a combined 17 points. 10 the first game and 7 the next. The 7 point game was almost a tie game at the end but we blew it. I wouldn't call either of those games an "ass whoopin".

Now todays game against the Raiders though? That was an ass whoopin'. Most points the Raiders have EVER given up. EVER.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lol and to think, some homers said jamarcus was better than career raider killer Alex smith. Lol @ mister little hands putting up the most points on yall..... Ever .... Lmao. So who yall want next year? Manziel? Bridgewater?

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
@argentine well if the argument is the chiefs are a better team. then yes, you win.

But dont forget our shitty team, even with 7 turnovers, still put up 30 pts on yall.

we didnt put up 30 pts up on the redskins or the jaguars so...............

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Philadelphia was very kind not to break that record of most pts scored against, they had 49 pts at the end of the 3rd quarter, they could have easily scored 60 pts at the rate they were going...

chiefs have made a pretty damn good turn around in a few seasons though. I wish I knew what it felt like to have a winning season after a ton of shitty ones in a row....

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
i really like Rashad Jennings. i think hes definetly stamped Mcfaddens ticket out of town. i think the best offensive player on this team, maybe the whole roster is Reese. Raiders need to find a way to get him the ball more. i saw him lining up in the slot and getting different looks yesterday. the problem i see with the raiders is that they have way too many holes. i think they need to draft defensively and sign lineman in free agency. give pryor another year

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i really like Rashad Jennings. i think hes definetly stamped Mcfaddens ticket out of town. i think the best offensive player on this team, maybe the whole roster is Reese. Raiders need to find a way to get him the ball more. i saw him lining up in the slot and getting different looks yesterday. the problem i see with the raiders is that they have way too many holes. i think they need to draft defensively and sign lineman in free agency. give pryor another year
Pryor is not the answer for them. He just don't got it