Chiefs @ Raiders 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I ain't even watching this game, first game I've missed in like 3 years, needed a break from the bullshit. Knew the Raiders were gonna get destroyed, I even benched the Panthers D and put in the Chiefs D in my fantasy league lol

Didn't even know the score until just now when I checked it, glad I chose this week to take a break lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
the first good defense he faces and he turns the ball over 3 times in the first half
Pryor had 8 picks and 2 fumbles in his last 4 games with zero TD's in his last 3 games....

Do we gotta go through this every week with you? Pryor looked like straight garbage for the last few weeks before he was benched. The fuck seriously makes you think he's gonna do any better now all of a sudden?

Defenses know exactly what the fuck he's gonna do, his passing game is easy to shut down because he can only make short passes and his running game is easy to shut down because he always scrambles to the same fucking side.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
different offensive line and no shitty mcfadden now, that's the difference. pryor also faced better defenses.
so that justifies 8 picks, 2 fumbles, and zero TD's?

LOL ok pretty sure you're just a mark at this point and I'm pretty sure that was Matt McGloin throwing 2 TD's in the last 2 drives bringing the Raiders back in the game.