check this shit out/new dinsdale article

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Man, forreal Nathan aint saying ish in that article but a bunch off meaningless words that seem more intelligent than they actually are cause he really doesnt have a come back so he trys to get the readers on his side with intelligence.... I see that shit all the time and whenever he makes a semi-valid point it falls apart with some old parable, metaphoric, type shit...

I cant say that he has a point, cause he is obviously using his position to talk shit and hate free willingly cause it is organized and worded well, so people that dont understand it calls it constructive criticism, while the whole time it's "clearly" hating... That cat aint gone do shit but hate from here on out so, all anyone in Vertigo can do is attack, cause what he say's will affect thier credibilty and fuck up they rep...

Do what yall gotta do man, stay afloat and do what yall do, much luv homies...

As for Wayman Tinsdale, he aint the end of the road for criticism... That cat probably bought that X-Tac album and gave it 5 stars with its 19 remix's of "So-Heavy".... Hahahaha, cracks myself up! But anyways' I'm out, just wanted to keep the focus of the week straight until Nathan came correct. I cant lie... And I wont sit through an incorrect political statement...

Sep 26, 2002
/\/\

fuck, i mean i believe in people's right to freedom of speech but, why is he doing that... ? if he wanted to say that he thinks other strange music acts might "hinder" tech's success then why not just say THAT and not start name callin and trying to be a smart ass and all this other bullshit. and about him being a good writer... no. I could write better articles if i tried and
i'm not a writer and english is my second language

Nov 14, 2002
Has anyone else noticed that the whole thing about "hindering" Tech's success has been brought up on this board and discussed many times?

It just didn't come from Nathan Dinsdale. I've said similar things a million times.

Who gives a shit? Man.